Round 5(A)

Airius Moore [ILB/NC State]

Round 5(B)

Javon Wims [WR/Georgia]

Round 7(A)

Da'Shawn Hand [DL/Bama]

Round 7(B)

Marcus Martin [OLB/Slippery Rock]

^^ My homer pick, got to work with and coach this kid in college, may not have the size that pops off the paper but his intangibles and motor brings him to the level he is at. NCAA ALL-Time ALL-Divisions sack leader as well as shattering just about every D2 record there is defensively.

Kinda popped this one up for fun, always interested to hear feedback

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

I will be very surprised if they take a TE in the draft at all.  I think Da'Shawn Hand goes in the 2nd or 3rd  Look up JaVon Rolland-Jones For another pass rusher

Agreed.   I think we sign a FA TE.  MAYBE even resign McDonald at a cheaper price.

16 hours ago, jebrick said:

I will be very surprised if they take a TE in the draft at all.  I think Da'Shawn Hand goes in the 2nd or 3rd  Look up JaVon Rolland-Jones For another pass rusher

I think TE is more of a need than most people do. While I appreciate what JJ can do, he's not a TE1 to me and McDonald can't stay healthy and Grimble simply can't find the field over either of them. I think the offense would thrive with a true athletic TE. While they may not draft one as early as I'm projecting, I think a new body needs to come in so as 43 says maybe a FA.

I like Rolland-Jones a lot, he's a good pass rusher, I was going to put them both in the 7th of this mock but I went with my homer pick instead.

Archived