Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

Just now, Danger said:

Sweet. We got something for nothing.

Yea it was a no lose situation. Smith was gone anyhow. But with that said, it makes you wonder what the Panthers thought of this kid. Doesn't bode well. But no harm if it doesn't work out. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Yea it was a no lose situation. Smith was gone anyhow. But with that said, it makes you wonder what the Panthers thought of this kid. Doesn't bode well. But no harm if it doesn't work out. 

As you alluded to, PFF certainly didn't think highly of him, reminds be of Jalen Mills circa 2016.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think a Curry and Ertz release would get us compliant. Haven't crunched the exact numbers though. And a Bennett restructure could help if that's the road they want to go down. 

giphy.gif

Dude has 22 fumbles in 5 seasons, 17 on punt returns. If and only if that could somehow be cleaned up, I would consider taking a flyer on him for 1-year non guaranteed prove it deal. 

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

yooo what if Bills trade for Foles?? They don't have a starting QB and don't have a high 1st rounder. 

I wouldn't at all be surprised if it's down to the Bills and Cardinals

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I am really starting to feel Foles is going to Buffalo. Hold tight gentlemen 

Shady coming back? Jordan Matthews making a return? Can we get both of their firsts? Is our fondness of each other’s franchise enough to seal the deal? 

Archived