Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Give me a 6th for mychal and a 4th for curry and let's do this draft 

A 6th is useless. You might as well just pick up an extra UDFA. IMO, don't trade a player you don't absolutely have to for less than a 4th.

Like a 6th for Curry would be ok because he really has to go given that contract. Kendricks doesn't need to get traded, so might as well hold out for something better.

At this point, I'm a little scared of moving Kendricks unless money becomes an issue (which it never does because Howie). 

I'm of the mindset that we have to expect 0 impact from Hicks going forward. We have absolutely no reason to believe he will stay healthy and he's coming off yet another major injury and rehab. 

I'd like as much depth at LB as possible with that mindset on Hicks. 

Of course, if we draft a capable LB, that changes everything.

11 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

At this point, I'm a little scared of moving Kendricks unless money becomes an issue (which it never does because Howie). 

I'm of the mindset that we have to expect 0 impact from Hicks going forward. We have absolutely no reason to believe he will stay healthy and he's coming off yet another major injury and rehab. 

I'd like as much depth at LB as possible with that mindset on Hicks. 

Of course, if we draft a capable LB, that changes everything.

Definitely this. 

If we trade Kendricks we are not much better than where we were yesterday. Fred Warner would be an interesting option for us at WILL but I don´t think he´d fall to our fourth.

Pass on Maclin 

And trading depth at OLB would push that near the top of needs for the draft. 

I prefer to go into the draft thinking BPA. (ahem sign Niles Paul to a 1yr deal to be that versatile pass catching TE)

-------------------------------

Mathieu just got cut...I can see him going Jax or NO. 

Archived