Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

Eagles officially announced trading for Bennett, trading for Worley, and signing Corey Nelson. 

I only bring this up because the notable omission is Haloti Ngata. They haven't announced anything with him yet. 

*whispers* Ndamukong Suh was just officially released

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

How isn’t that how it works? Curry’s dead money which will be paid this year, which makes it so we won’t have any of Dead money next year and his salary will be off the books which is 11.2 mill.

You want to sign Mathieu yes? After the Bradham deal, assuming we move on from Kendricks, we'll still be a few million over the cap. We'll need to oust Curry to get back to even. And you have to save 7 Million or so for draft picks. Cutting McLeod also adds about $500k more deficit this year. 

17 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Eagles officially announced trading for Bennett, trading for Worley, and signing Corey Nelson. 

I only bring this up because the notable omission is Haloti Ngata. They haven't announced anything with him yet. 

Been searching everywhere for some news on ngata

25 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I think Twitter shows in user bio’s who you follow in the order of most recent follow to earliest follow. No joke, Suh’s most recent follows are Mike Trout and Brandon Graham. Lmao 

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

I think Twitter shows in user bio’s who you follow in the order of most recent follow to earliest follow. No joke, Suh’s most recent follows are Mike Trout and Brandon Graham. Lmao 

No they aren't.

You're seeing them first cause Twitter on mobile shows the people you both follow at the top.

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It was reported by Schefter. I wouldn't worry.

Heard someone say he wanted to visit first before signing. Not sure if that's true, but that could explain it.

Gotcha. I'm not gonna lose sleep if he doesn't , just enjoyed the thought of having him on the squad. I read that too I think it was on Twitter

3 hours ago, Danger said:

He's an instant upgrade over Torrey Smith who got 5 Million a season, though not guaranteed. 

maaaybe..but Torrey at least help spread out teams and handled a lot of leadership stuff

1to1 on a catch yea Maclin is better, but we need to stretch the field and Maclin historically will be available less often as he pulls his wounded warrior crap.

Hey more solid bodies won't hurt..but would rather them add a guy in the draft who has some upside and maybe some return/Sp teams ability.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. Suh has always struck me as the money talks sorta guy.

yea he has, but some of those guys look in the mirror and ask what their legacy is when they get older...so he could very well be at that point.

But I have a hard time seeing him being that committed to it to take like 450 less snaps and like no money here.

handful of other contenders who can offer him more of both.

Archived