Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

16 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

They need to resign Barr, Kendricks, Hunter, Waynes, and Diggs in the next 2 years... 

But just for next year, if they sign Cousins I don't see how people can say they aren't going to be scary. I still think we can beat them with Wentz healthy, but they are going to be one of the best teams in the league. They are loaded on both side of the ball, they have cap space and draft picks.

yea they will be good next year, but yea I was thinking about all the young talent emerging up there...Signing Cousins to a monster deal will eat away at that team quickly

The more I think about the fact that the Eagles hired Mack Hollins' college position coach is probably a pretty significant sign that they are going to give him first crack at that outside WR position and not try and bring in someone or draft someone this year for it.

It might be a quiet offseason for us but this seems like it's going to be a really entertaining offseason around the league. 

QBs potentially on the move (Foles, Smith, Cousins, Keenum, Bradford, Bridgewater, etc.)

4-5 QBs drafted in the first round (Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson)

Seahawks are rebuilding (Bennett traded, Sherman informing teammates he won't be back, Graham)

WR market should have a lot of action (Watkins, Robinson, Landry trade potential)

Le'Veon Bell threatening to hold out due to being tagged again

5 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

It might be a quiet offseason for us but this seems like it's going to be a really entertaining offseason around the league. 

QBs potentially on the move (Foles, Smith, Cousins, Keenum, Bradford, Bridgewater, etc.)

4-5 QBs drafted in the first round (Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson)

Seahawks are rebuilding (Bennett traded, Sherman informing teammates he won't be back, Graham)

WR market should have a lot of action (Watkins, Robinson, Landry trade potential)

Le'Veon Bell threatening to hold out due to being tagged again

I see what you did there.

15 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Is it really a possibility that we sign Suh??? That's if he get released, but just imagine that D-Line. Scary.

not unless the rumor was actually true about him wanting to come here.

If he's good with all that money he got and just wants a ring it's possible, those types of things aren't crazy anymore now that we have a ring.

I'd say highly doubtful, if nothing else than we are veeeeeeerrryy cash strapped and Suh has never really seemed like a selfless team guy.

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

not unless the rumor was actually true about him wanting to come here.

If he's good with all that money he got and just wants a ring it's possible, those types of things aren't crazy anymore now that we have a ring.

I'd say highly doubtful, if nothing else than we are veeeeeeerrryy cash strapped and Suh has never really seemed like a selfless team guy.

Yeah I’m thinking the only way we have a shot is if he actually is willing to play for a ring and is content with the money he made in Miami.

I don’t think it’s likely but his situation with the Dolphins is worth keeping an eye on. 

I can’t even imagine how crazy this already elite front would be. Nice to dream I guess...

23 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Rams received Taleb in a trade. Their secondary is looking pretty nasty

Looks like their GM is trying to pull a Howie and stack their team before they have to pay Goff

Apparently they need all the CB's......

Revolutionary defensive scheme with Donald and 10 Corners

Archived