Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

Btw, in an interview Trey had on radio, he genuinely was upset that the team didnt try hard enough (or at all) to resign him. 

And i believe it 100%. Knowing Trey personally..hes the kind of guy who would take these things personal bc hes such a good dude it sometimes can be too much almost. 

Plus now it makes sense on why he told me what he did. He truly thought that the team was going to bring him back, because he is close with Carson and a lot of the guys and is a legitimate good player, etc. 

So it turns out Trey might have stayed if we had offered him some thing just even somewhat close to what Chicago did. 

Unless it’s for the vet minimum, no thanks to Maclin. He’s declined and been hurt since choosing to leave the Eagles. 

Honey Badger will get a nice contract from someone else, which we can’t afford. 

Just now, BAConrad said:

Welp P Rob is gone.

4 year deal with NO

Just saw that, wonder what they offered him. Pretty interesting for both sides. That a team would take back a guy they pretty much deemed a bust just 1 year ago, and that a guy would return to a team where he wasn't very successful.

Are we good at RB with Ajayi and Clement or do we need to bring Blount back? I’m sure he won’t have much of a market, could possibly get him back late in FA for a bargain again. 

Im guessing NO overpaid him and gave him a back loaded contract here where he makes most of his money in the last 2 years. That team is always in cap hell and just sign guys to these deals that dont have a big cap hit until a year or two later. Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Just now, 808 said:

Are we good at RB with Ajayi and Clement or do we need to bring Blount back? I’m sure he won’t have much of a market, could possibly get him back late in FA for a bargain again. 

I don't really see any need to resign Blount at all. We'll need a RB next year, don't think we'll bring back Ajayi after this season.

Just now, 808 said:

I dont really want Blount back tbh.

Love the guy but Ajayi could be gone in a year or two and Pumphrey is as good as a bust basically. 

With Bradham resigned, there's almost zero need on defense really. 

Im hoping we add a WR and RB in both draft and maybe FA. And OL of course.

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Im guessing NO overpaid him and gave him a back loaded contract here where he makes most of his money in the last 2 years. That team is always in cap hell and just sign guys to these deals that dont have a big cap hit until a year or two later. Robbing Peter to pay Paul

We came into this season $35 million under the cap, settle those horses there dude xD

Archived