Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

34 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Jordan Howard supposedly going to get traded... Douglas drafted him, deleted all Bears pics... Checked his recent follows, brandon graham , jay ajayi, Corey clement, alshon and brandon graham ?

Damn bruh you went full Sherlock Holmes. If Howie somehow added Howard without giving up too much I'd be pretty amazed.

32 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I’d do Kendrics and next years 3rd for him. Saves money and we get our franchise rb. Clement and Howard?

Next years 3rd? That's too much. Kendricks is a really good LBer. 

53 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Dougie throwin Lazers, and in a Halladay jersey, love him.

All in dad jeans too. And damn, that was a perfect pitch. The Phillies should sign him to be a closer.

9 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Jordan Howard supposedly going to get traded... Douglas drafted him, deleted all Bears pics... Checked his recent follows, brandon graham , jay ajayi, Corey clement, alshon and brandon graham ?

... Did he just go on a follow a spree of a ton of NFL players? If not, and he selectively followed those guys, well that has me thinking. I usually don't look much into the the whole "he changed his twitter bio" or "deleted pics" take, but randomly following several Eagles? Might not need an RB in the draft after all..

edit: boo, checked for myself. Looks like he just went on a follow spree. There's about 30 other players between the B-rex follow and Ajayi follow.

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

... Did he just go on a follow a spree of a ton of NFL players? If not, and he selectively followed those guys, well that has me thinking. I usually don't look much into the the whole "he changed his twitter bio" or "deleted pics" take, but randomly following several Eagles? Might not need an RB in the draft after all..

edit: boo, checked for myself. Looks like he just went on a follow spree. There's about 30 other players between the B-rex follow and Ajayi follow.

On mine it’s Lebron James, alshon, Corey clement, jay ajayi Nate sudeld as his most recent 

Archived