Rosie Nix Contract Extension

MOSteelers56

22 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Details are out on the contract. 4 years/6.975

That's a steal. It also lowered his cap hit by a half a million. 

Less than 2 million a year. Sometimes I feel guilty with the deals we can swing. Still if done right, Rosie should be able to live comfortably off 7 million the rest of his life but you know what I mean. 

23 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Less than 2 million a year. Sometimes I feel guilty with the deals we can swing. Still if done right, Rosie should be able to live comfortably off 7 million the rest of his life but you know what I mean. 

I feel the same way. I hope he has a good money man. I bet the temptation to roll with Bell is high for Nix. Bell made more last year than Nix has made in his career. 

56 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I feel the same way. I hope he has a good money man. I bet the temptation to roll with Bell is high for Nix. Bell made more last year than Nix has made in his career. 

Nix actually lives in the same building as me. It seems like he is pretty smart with money from what I can tell (one car, reasonable living expenses, doesn't go out much from what I hear, etc.).

56 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Nix actually lives in the same building as me. It seems like he is pretty smart with money from what I can tell (one car, reasonable living expenses, doesn't go out much from what I hear, etc.).

That's awesome! The only Steeler connection I have is I played High School basketball against LJ Fort at a podunk school in Missouri.

Archived