The Official Michigan Wolverines Thread

1King

On 9/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, buno67 said:

When you start getting 18-23 yr olds thinking who’s got it better then them and they say no one. They start to be entitled and act like it. Harbs should of came in and Made it come completely different. That mantra should only been brought out when they were starting to win. 

(the point of that saying was for the players to be thankful for what they have but fans got involved and turned it into a weird thing)

42 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

(the point of that saying was for the players to be thankful for what they have but fans got involved and turned it into a weird thing)

Fans got involved? 

this is when it got weird. When Harbs made it into a rap video.

Just saying, you have players chanting "whos got it better than us?" Its going to make them think, because they go to Michigan that they have everything better. thinking that no other school can compete with them and that they should win no matter what. It might of had an idea of making them thankful but to me its going to lead them to be entitled.  

More than the "who's got it better than us" I think what annoys me the most is how much the program loves to say they have the most wins in the history of college football. Normally, I wouldn't think much of it but you could tell from All or Nothing that the coaches say it over and over expecting it to be some motivational tool. 

As far as today's game goes, I'm not really looking much into it outside of seeing them keep Shea clean and seeing some WRs make some plays. Still think they can grow in terms of OL and WRs but it's really hard to say where they are at right now.

Michigan trending for 4* CA slot/APB Giles Jackson

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3208314/5b81a0c15eec9808b81b5243

Some murmurs that Eric Gray may end up wanting to stay closer to home and will be visiting Ole Miss and Tennessee soon, but we'll see. Adding Jackson (who I think could also be tough to hang onto) on top of Gray would go a long way in helping Michigan out with speed. And Zach Charbonnet...

Let's just hang on to him.

40 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Giles Jackson committed. As did Nick Patterson. Doubt it means much, but that probably doesn't hurt the odds that Shea stays for another season.

Eh, Shea could stay another year and he wouldn't play with Nick, so I can't imagine Nick's commitment has that much of an impact.

4* DE Mike Morris also flipped from FSU

• 1 month later...

Drew Singleton left last week, and now James Hudson is leaving. Seemed like he was in line for a possible starting job next year, so must have been pretty unhappy to leave now. Hard to see Runyan giving up a tackle job at this point, so probably going to be a fight between Jalen Mayfield and Andrew Stueber (and maybe Ryan Hayes) for the other tackle spot.