The Official Michigan Wolverines Thread

1King

I don't even know what the answer is. Gattis seems completely overwhelmed, and all the stuff we saw in the spring isn't being used at all - it basically feels like last year's offense with a few more sprinkles of creativity at times and a complete inability to run the ball. Oh, and the OL has somehow forgotten how to play football. Michigan's ability to completely waste three incredible talents at WR remains amazing. Nico Collins has every right to be screaming on the field because he should be getting the ball like every play. Brown's defensive plan was awful, and the DT situation is abysmal. After playing a team that required sound assignments, they just completely blew everything against Wisconsin and paid for it because you can't make up for letting Jonathan Taylor get loose.

I just... I don't even know where the hell they can go. 

9 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Oh, and the OL has somehow forgotten how to play football

prolly Warnier being salty he wasnt named the OC/play caller. Zach Smith ripped that guy a new one on his podcast. He says Warnier was one of the main reasons that '15 tOSU was a failure.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think he needs to beat both honestly.

The domers are beatable but idk if we'll be able to put the offense together. Penn has struggled I think we can herp and derp our way to an ugly 3 point win.

Idk I think if he can just beat the Pedo's and at least not get blown out against anybody else this year I think he stays. The fanbase and the admin are on two different tracks here with him honestly. 

Though he might just say **** it and go back to the NFL.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The domers are beatable but idk if we'll be able to put the offense together. Penn has struggled I think we can herp and derp our way to an ugly 3 point win.

Idk I think if he can just beat the Pedo's and at least not get blown out against anybody else this year I think he stays. The fanbase and the admin are on two different tracks here with him honestly. 

Though he might just say **** it and go back to the NFL.

I may be the only guy in the world who thinks this, but I still think Harbaugh is the right guy.

Michigan has just suffered from a variety of factors. The state of Michigan and northern Ohio not having the elite talent it used to. Michigan not being able to find the right QB. Lastly, OSU having a meteoric rise and incredible luck with Urban falling into their lap.

Michigan isn't going to fire Harbaugh even if they lose to Penn State/Notre Dame/OSU.  The only game that could lead to him ending up elsewhere is if they lose to MSU.  Firing a guy who has routinely won 10+ games isn't going to make recruiting a top flight candidate any easier.  Especially after a season where the only losses come against top 10 teams.

• Like 1