We built this city on your hot takes!!!!!!! (Bad Hot Takes Game)

Blahstoise

We had a hot takes thread a while back, it's now time for people to apologise for their past takes.

I'm going to go back in time and find a hot take, all you have to do is guess who said it. I'll do one a day and you get a point if you get it right.

So.............today's hot take, who said this?

"This is so stupid. 

We are going to take a cap hit of 7 million for cutting Daniel and then pay Foles 5.5 million? 

So, our back up QB is costing us 12.5 million this year. 

Why is Foles even getting so much money to be a back-up QB? Is he still living off that fluke season? 

Thought we would have learned after giving that bad contract to Chase. Confused"

Leaderboard

2 points for @Phire

1 1/2 points for @nlesthought

1 point for @Kiltman

-5 points @RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I remembering making fun of you for most of the offseason when you kept saying that Wentz was average. But I won't bring that up here :ph34r:

I could also bring up that you made an offseason thread and I told you it wasn't needed until after we won the superbowl a month ago. :ph34r:

I'm calling it, no points scored........it was @TheRealMcCoy

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=586718&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Half way down the page.

Next Up, we travel back to we go back to this doozy in 2011!

The joy of reading through cowboys' fans comments is priceless. Was browsing Nnamdi stories from texas based papers, the level they go to convince themselves they are better without him and that Nnamdi "actually sucks" is hysterical.

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Slight feeling it's a Jeezla Take

It's not an exact quote from me, but I certainly had similar feelings. Back-up QB's hadn't really mattered since Tom Brady took over for Drew Bledsoe until Foles and Keenum this year. Hell, after the Raider game I'm pretty sure re-instated the fact that our next backup QB should be a talented Round 3/4/5 rookie on a rookie deal, so we can spend more money WR, LB, etc since backup QB's mostly just look like Foles did vs the Raiders or they look like Brett Hundley. Over the last 5 weeks however, I have changed my opinion!

I still think we should trade Foles though. Strike a deal while the iron is hot! Sudfeld can hold it down for 2-3 weeks if Wentz isn't immediately ready to start (I think Wentz will be good to go week 1 though. Why? I don't know, I just feel good about it). 

12 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

Next Up, we travel back to we go back to this doozy in 2011!

The joy of reading through cowboys' fans comments is priceless. Was browsing Nnamdi stories from texas based papers, the level they go to convince themselves they are better without him and that Nnamdi "actually sucks" is hysterical.

might be me, but gonna say @BAConrad?

Archived