General Final Fantasy Thread

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yes, HOWEVER, Sony has deleted games from the store in the past.

I bought MLB the Show back in 15 I think, and deleted it.   I wanted to go back to it several months later, and it had been removed from the store.

With a game like FF7, I dont think you will have to worry about it ever being removed.  It will be hugely popular and remain on the store for a very very long time, including future console generations.  The biggest risks are probably older sports games and less popular titles.   

Still BS though.  

Are you kidding me?? That;s BS for sure. Did they refund you your money or give you store credit at least?? That's really making me just keep my eyes peeled and wait for the physical copy. I didn't realize Sony could do that. I definitely agree that this title wouldn't get this treatment and I probably wouldn't go back to it anyway after I finish it but the principle still stands. These games aren't cheap. They should never be removed.

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Are you kidding me?? That;s BS for sure. Did they refund you your money or give you store credit at least?? That's really making me just keep my eyes peeled and wait for the physical copy. I didn't realize Sony could do that. I definitely agree that this title wouldn't get this treatment and I probably wouldn't go back to it anyway after I finish it but the principle still stands. These games aren't cheap. They should never be removed.

Nothing.  Every trace of the game and my purchase was removed. >:(

I got it for really cheap, but they shouldn't remove any games they sold.

I have always bought physical copies of games but the threat of a lockdown might push this to an online purchase.   Man.  

Ive got my preorder in with no deposit so I’m good either way but have to admit I’m not at all convinced either stores will be open or the games will arrive on the 10th.   Fingers crossed.  

15 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I have always bought physical copies of games but the threat of a lockdown might push this to an online purchase.   Man.  

Ive got my preorder in with no deposit so I’m good either way but have to admit I’m not at all convinced either stores will be open or the games will arrive on the 10th.   Fingers crossed.  

I think Amazon retracted their statement saying it would be delayed but ultimately, it's seemingly SE's thing to keep up on. I'm hoping to get a physical copy but if not and it means their employees are safer, I'm fine with a digital. I usually only play games once anyway. I've got too many lined up to go through it again lol. Especially this year!!

10 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I think Amazon retracted their statement saying it would be delayed but ultimately, it's seemingly SE's thing to keep up on. I'm hoping to get a physical copy but if not and it means their employees are safer, I'm fine with a digital. I usually only play games once anyway. I've got too many lined up to go through it again lol. Especially this year!!

Yeah these are first world problems.   This is the first time thought that the digital model will probably get no complaints if all the stores have shut down.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Debating if I should buy a PS4 while I'm stuck in the US when this releases as mine is stuck in Beijing right now..... The biggest of world wide issues, I assure you.

This is the most "first world problems" post I have ever seen :D:D:D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Forge said:

This is the most "first world problems" post I have ever seen :D:D:D

I ordered a pair of headphones on Amazon that were SUPPOSED to be here YESTERDAY, but are now delayed until TUESDAY.

I started a GoFundMe to get me through this rough time.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Also whoever they modeled Aerith after... Needs to be my future wife.

And I'll marry the voice actress for her (Briana White).....insanely beautiful and loves videogames? 

Yeah.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Everything about this is so goddammn beautiful. Two hours in and they have knocked this out of the park so far. I can't find one flaw just yet and it will be hard to quit playing for the night. 

I love how much they expanded the characters.. I'm loving Jessie in this. 

Just wait until you properly meet Aerith... They did an amazing job on her... The looks, the voice, the personality...

THAT moment when it comes in part two or three is going to destroy me...I already know it.

Edited by rob_shadows

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I love how much they expanded the characters.. I'm loving Jessie in this. 

Just wait until you properly meet Aerith... They did an amazing job on her... The looks, the voice, the personality...

THAT moment when it comes in part two or three is going to destroy me...I already know it.

Wouldnt be shocked if they include a way to save her, and maybe another character dies in her place.

It would be cool to potentilally see alternate paths and endings.