G's a GM off season w/ Fanspeak draft

G

Didn't see a good place to put a 'Wish list' from Fanspeak and we all know that more will move up and fall before the Draft but I always enjoyed posting some of these so here's a place to put them. 
Sticking with Gruden's vet theme from his past I sign/resign
LB Bowman (leader if stays healthy and vet presence)
DT Ngata (Gruden always had older big guys like Washington and Adams so instead of youth and big contracts we go Ngata)
CB Vonte Davis (Vet who wouldn't keep us from getting a CB in draft, would love Fuller but might break bank)
Sign if cut
WR Cobb (would complement who we've got and be vet insurance for injuries)
T Veldheer (Cable was HC his rookie season when he played Center for some games. Back up OL and Penn insurance)

Now Fanspeak gave me this draft but I'm sure things will change.
OAKLAND RAIDERS
YOUR PICKS
1: R1P10

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE
2: R2P9

LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
VIRGINIA TECH
3: R3P11

CB QUENTON MEEKS
STANFORD
4: R4P10

RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA

Now if a QB slips to our pick and Buffalo wants to trade their two 1'st's, I'd trade down. I think were in a good spot to trade down in a draft with lots of players to build with. Unless somehow Barkley fell to our pick, then I'm not trading down at all. GIMMIE NOW!!!

This was how Chubb fell to us...
ALL PICKS
1: R1P1

QB BAKER MAYFIELD
CLEVELAND BROWNS
2: R1P2

QB SAM DARNOLD
NEW YORK GIANTS
3: R1P3

CB MINKAH FITZPATRICK
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
4: R1P4

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
CLEVELAND BROWNS
5: R1P5

QB JOSH ROSEN
DENVER BRONCOS
6: R1P6

EDGE HAROLD LANDRY
NEW YORK JETS
7: R1P7

RB RONALD JONES II
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
8: R1P8

WR CALVIN RIDLEY
CHICAGO BEARS
9: R1P9

OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

15 hours ago, raidr4life said:

OK fella's and ladies perfect mock, first 4 rounds. Go! 

Here is mine:

1. Maurice Hurst, DT

2. Rashaan Evans, LB

3. Quenton Meeks, CB

4. Rashaad Penny, RB

Loved that before Foster's recent arrest. I've soured on Bama backers. LOL

I had a couple times where Darnold and Rosen were there and I picked them to see what happens at Buffalo's 21/22 and they always picked a QB. If we got their 2 firsts I'd make that trade. I usually saw DT Hurst or DT Vea slip there a, few times LB Edmunds, and S James who we don't need but I wouldn't pass if we had those two 1sts. Also all the CB's were there (-Fitzpatrick) and I'd be tempted to double dip with CB at 1st and 3rd. Meeks slips to our 3rd a lot. I think we're in a great position to get some quality guys (1st&2nd) who could start and (3rd-4th) who can provide depth and start 3rd season.

3 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

But just for the hell of it:

1. Ward CB

2. Sony Michel RB

3. Tim Settle DT

4. Josey Jewell LB

I wouldn't complain about that draft, but I'd be tempted to go with a bigger CB than Ward unless a trade down happens. Settle I've picked in the 4th many times and I've liked what I've read about him. Still young so great to put behind to spell a vet. Michel or Chubb would make me happy and Jewell I remember people talking about last year. Don't know why he's slipped cause he had more talk on this site last year.

18 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Harold Landry and Ronald Jones II before Chubb? Fanspeak is fun but good lord that is bad. Wouldn't take that website serious in the slightest. 

True but every season someone grabs (Jets use to) someone who we all go HUH?!? We also see guys we think are top 50 slip and fall and we all vent to the TV on draft day. LOL All the rankings will change after the combine, as workout warriors move up and 4.6 CB's will fall Tabor style. He was ranked top 10 this time last year and fell to 3rd round on Fanspeak a lot heading into the Draft. He went late 2nd so it was an interesting thing to notice.

I think Jones move up is based off a Kamara hope.

6 hours ago, G said:

Loved that before Foster's recent arrest. I've soured on Bama backers. LOL

I had a couple times where Darnold and Rosen were there and I picked them to see what happens at Buffalo's 21/22 and they always picked a QB. If we got their 2 firsts I'd make that trade. I usually saw DT Hurst or DT Vea slip there a, few times LB Edmunds, and S James who we don't need but I wouldn't pass if we had those two 1sts. Also all the CB's were there (-Fitzpatrick) and I'd be tempted to double dip with CB at 1st and 3rd. Meeks slips to our 3rd a lot. I think we're in a great position to get some quality guys (1st&2nd) who could start and (3rd-4th) who can provide depth and start 3rd season.

Cool! What we be your perfect draft? first 4 picks.

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Cool! What we be your perfect draft? first 4 picks.

Trade down with Bills for 21/22 for the QB that slipped to our pick.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2760136-2018-nfl-draft-trade-rumors-bills-targeting-top-10-pick-they-like-josh-allen

21) DT Vita Vea 

22) LB Tremaine Edmunds

2nd) CB Tarvarus McFadden

3rd) RB Nick Chubb

4th) DT Tim Settle

NO TRADE

1) DE Bradley Chubb

2) CB Tarvarus McFadden

3) LB Malik Jefferson

4) DT Tim Settle

Just did one where Mayfield was at our pick so took him and if Bills gave us 21/22 these guys were available.

S James

LB Smith

LB Edmunds

DT Hurst

WR Ridley

Personally I wanted James and Smith but from most I've read here Smith and Hurst would have been fan favorites. I know the value for 9/10 would cost us our 3rd but if they really like the QB I can always dream. 9_9

Archived