E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

Its still 3-4 months away but theres alot thats already been confirmed and reported. Its far away the most exciting gaming convention for me and figured id try to start some chatter on all the future titles we'll be seeing...

Multi consoles confirmations

Kingdom Hearts 3(release date announcement), Cyberpunk 2077, Madden 19, NBA Live 19, Fifa 19, NHL 19, Anthem, new Star Wars game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Skull & Bones, Shemue 3, WWE 19

PS4 confirmations

PSVR, The Last Of Us 2, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Shadows Die Twice, Yakuza Kiwami 2, The Last of Us 2, FF VII(remastered)

Xbox One confirmations

HoloLens update, Halo 6, State of Decay 2, Crackdown 3, Forza Horizon 4

Nintendo confirmations

New Kirby game, new Yoshi game, Metroid Prime 4, The World Ends With You(Final remix), Bayonetta 3

Rumors

Fable, Gears of War 5, Pokemon Stars, Animal Crossing, new Battlefield game, new Splinter Cell game, Rainbow Six Siege 2, Super Smash Bros Switch, Fire Emblem, F-Zero, Elder Scrolls 6, Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword (HD remaster), Luigi's Mansion 3

Im personally dying for KH3's release date, hopefully some gameplay or at least an extended trailer for CP2077, and anything on Elder Scrolls 6.

Feel free to leave any titles disputing any of these or that add content to the E3 itinerary and ill update the list accordingly. Thoughts everyone?

Since Xbox has been putting a lot of their games also on PC, I'll always keep an eye on their exclusives: Halo, Fable, and Gears of War. I doubt Halo will be on PC atleast right now, but maybe in the future lol. 

I want to see more of Cyberpunk 2077, Shenmue 3, and maybe Kingdom Hearts 3. I want to like CD Projekt Red, but I just could not stand ANY of the Witcher gameplay. Shenmue 3 sounds fun to me, but I have my doubts I'll actually want to play it. Kingdom Hearts 3, I doubt I'll want it, but I know it's a solid game and maybe something will catch my eye enough to try it.

As for the games I want already, Tomb Raider, Fire Emblem, and Phoenix Wright. No idea if the latter two are a thing, but I want Nintendo to convince me to buy a Switch. If those two games are announced for the Switch, I'm finally going to buy one. As for Tomb Raider, I just like the series, it has been a good franchise since it's rebirth.

33 minutes ago, showtime said:

Xbox's list of exclusives look terrible.  I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 the most.  I hope that game actually releases this year.

It's kingdom hearts, of course it won't. It will get delayed to 2019 and like FF15 it will be totally not finished when it does release. Please prove me wrong Square.

9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

It's kingdom hearts, of course it won't. It will get delayed to 2019 and like FF15 it will be totally not finished when it does release.

Haha.  Sadly, you're probably correct.  Even if they announce the release date at E3, I won't be 100% sold until I actually have the game in my possession and am playing.

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sucks GTA is still making money off of GTA 5. It’s time for 6.... Excited for Day’s Gone and TLOU2 though. Also I thought RDR 2 was coming out this year?

I think the release date for Red Dead 2 is sometime in October.  I don't think Rockstar does a lot of E3.

17 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Nintendo confirmations

Forza Horizon 4

Forza's owned by Microsoft, I thought ? o.O

But yeah, I'm hoping we'll see new footage and/or release date for FF7R, Kingdom Hearts 3, Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Devil May Cry 5 and REmake 2. This IS the 20 year anniversary of RE2, and rumors are finally beginning to circulate for it, so this might be the year we FINALLY get something for the remake. 

Oh, and speaking of MP4, rumor has it Bandai-Namco is developing it, awesome if true! It wouldn't be the first time Nintendo reached out to a third party dev to externally develop one of their games, Platinum Games made Star Fox Zero, so it's not out of the question. 

17 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Please, Bethesda. Give us something about ES6. Please. At least a location.

You ain't getting anything, sorry. They said they have two big games coming out before the next Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls is skipping this gen. They're gonna come out with their new sci-fi RPG Starfield and another game (Fallout 5?) before ES6. 

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

You ain't getting anything, sorry. They said they have two big games coming out before the next Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls is skipping this gen. They're gonna come out with their new sci-fi RPG Starfield and another game (Fallout 5?) before ES6. 

I haven't heard anything about skipping this gen. But it makes sense with Howard's "the technology isn't there yet" statements.

Archived