E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I really liked it.  I'd probably have to call Dying Light the best zombie game there is for what I want out of a zombie game. 

Agreed and I didn’t even play all the extra add-ons and stuff. The original game to me was just so damn good. The storyline could’ve been a little better but the rush at night in that game was insane.

Really disappointing that there was no news on Killer Instinct 2.  Been hearing it is being worked on and such, but still haven't seen anything about it.  The first Killer Instinct is the best fighting game this gen by far, IMO.

52 minutes ago, showtime said:

Really disappointing that there was no news on Killer Instinct 2.  Been hearing it is being worked on and such, but still haven't seen anything about it.  The first Killer Instinct is the best fighting game this gen by far, IMO.

I didn't even know they were still making that game!! I loved that in the arcade as a kid

A lot of great games coming out within the next year or so that I’m excited for....

RDR2(Never played the 1st one but this looks awesome)

Division 2

Days Gone(If they’d stop pushing it back)

Dying Light 2

TLOU2

Ghosts of Tsushima(Looked it up and it looks amazing)

Probably forgetting one or 2 but that’s a hell of a list to me.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:00 PM, showtime said:

Used to spend hours figuring out combos, Ultras and finishers. The killing game of all killing games... 

On 6/19/2018 at 8:20 AM, JTagg7754 said:

I'm OK w/ Days Gone being pushed back as long as it's done right unlike FFXV which you can tell was clearly rushed at the end. If they had given that more time to finish, it would've been substantially better. 

Maybe it's just me but the engine/mechanics for Days Gone looks extremely sloppy and glitchy. That shouldn't be an issue with gaming technologies these days. Would be extremely disappointing if that was the end product...

Archived