E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

On 6/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, flyers0909 said:

I know there's other amazing games that make the switch worth it, but MP might be the game that makes me purchase one.  That looked awesome. 

I think the ability to link up two switches by

just laying them next to each other for party games was pretty awesome. 

I love my switch, but I think at this point we can be assured Nintendo will always prefer in person multiplayer. Kinda sucks for me in my life stage now, but I am still happy with Nintendo exclusives enough to own the console. 

I have no doubt that you will be able to play Mario Party online though @flyers0909, just like Smash will have online, though I always had a hard time playing fighting games online because of the timing

Of course SMP will have online. If Mario Kart 8 had online, then you bet your rear end Mario Party will have online with its multiplayer component. What better game for Nintendo to rack up online subscriptions other than maybe Smash Bros.?

On 6/15/2018 at 5:30 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Saw Dying Light 2 was announced.... Cant wait!!! Still feel Dying Light was one of the most underrated games.

I really liked it.  I'd probably have to call Dying Light the best zombie game there is for what I want out of a zombie game. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I really liked it.  I'd probably have to call Dying Light the best zombie game there is for what I want out of a zombie game. 

I was always tempted to buy it. Just heard it was super easy though. I'm hoping Overkill's The Walking Dead can compete. The trailers for that look great!

Edit: Ultimately I'm just hoping Days Gone just floors every other zombie game though

Archived