E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

44 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not counting surprises, FF7 is the only game I can think of Im looking forward to seeing at E3.    There might be another, but I cant think of any off the top of my head.

Assuming we're talking about confirmed games, I can't wait for the Death Stranding trailer. Hopefully we'll get a release date along with it (please be coming out later this year), same with KH3 and TLoU P2.

And at least one of DMC5 and RE2 remake will for sure be happening especially since the former just had its Austrian rating leaked. I'm looking forward to both and hope we get both.

41 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Assuming we're talking about confirmed games, I can't wait for the Death Stranding trailer. Hopefully we'll get a release date along with it (please be coming out later this year), same with KH3 and TLoU P2.

And at least one of DMC5 and RE2 remake will for sure be happening especially since the former just had its Austrian rating leaked. I'm looking forward to both and hope we get both.

I never got into Kingdom Hearts or The Last of Us, but I know those are highly anticipated games.   

I always keep my eyes open for new RPGs and adventures, though.  

Now that Fallout 76 is coming, I couldn't care less about anything else. I won't play anything other that and Black Ops 4 for at least a year.

I'm also going to be building a gaming PC specifically for Fallout.

12 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Tetsuya Nomura said at D20 a little while back that we'll see a final full trailer and get the release date at E3.

And i too would die for both those remakes, RE2 in particular. Its still to me, for its time, the best RE game ever made.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Not counting surprises, FF7 is the only game I can think of Im looking forward to seeing at E3.    There might be another, but I cant think of any off the top of my head.

Death Stranding looks awesome to me. I'm looking forward to Days Gone and LoU2. I'm not big into gaming though so I'm not one to know much lol

I wish State of Decay was on PS4. That looks cool

These are my hopes, surprisingly it's mostly Nintendo Switch stuff despite not having one.

I want Ace Attourney on the Switch. But I want upgrades. It was fine that it was basically a visual novel on the handhelds, but now we got a full console power behind it. I want to control Phoenix! Maybe, I'm not actually 100% sold on that, but something upgrades to actually utilize the new power would be nice.

Fire Emblem. Ever since Fire Emblem went 3D on the handheld, I have been disappointed. I loved watching the animations on the 2D games, each character type had a nice little animation for attacking and crits and it was always exciting to see the first few frames of a crit knowing you will do more damage. I've seen Fire Emblem Heroes, I know they are capable of cool 3D animations. 

I'm begging Nintendo to take my money, but I need these games in my life first. I know they probably will eventually, but I'm a greedy gamer and want them now. I'm weirdly a fan of their handhelds, but couldn't care less about their consoles, so I actually like that they combined them so now I can get the handheld games with better power.

Other than that, I actually don't have a lot of wants. I have long shots like Jade Empire 2, but not sure Bioware is really up for it anymore lol. So new surprises would be great.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:35 PM, Heimdallr said:

Now that Fallout 76 is coming, I couldn't care less about anything else. I won't play anything other that and Black Ops 4 for at least a year.

I need to build a new PC. I’ve always built my own but it’s been around 8 years since the last. You should make a post with the parts you go with. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:35 PM, Heimdallr said:

Honestly, with the prices of GPUs right now it's almost a smarter idea to buy one used off of craigslist or something. More bang for your buck that way.

On 6/3/2018 at 4:41 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

I've heard rumors over the past year+ of a potential Chrono Trigger remake?

Given that it's Square, you'd probably hear those rumors for about 10+ more years. 

Archived