Frank Reich taking over Indy. Agrees to 5 year deal.

TENINCH

Interesting hire. We'll see what he can do with Luck (assuming Luck is healthy) and that offense given what he was able to do with Foles. Seeing as Pederson was the one calling plays on the offense, I'm not sure Reich is head coaching material. He's been an assistant for such a long time for a reason, I would think.

I'm curious to see how these offseason moves affect the Eagles' offense, with the OC and QB coach both leaving.

Edited by childofpudding

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Likely to be a gigantic upgrade over McDaniels, even if he's just an average coach. McDaniels saved the franchise by backing out.

2 hours ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Best hire they could have made. McDaniels and NE did them a favor here.

You both took the words right out of my mouth.

• Like 1

I really like Reich when he was our QB coach. He wasn’t bad for us given that he was saddled with Mccoy’s leadership as OC. He was highly successful in Philly and he seems like a genuine good guy. He has a resume that includes 5 Super Bowl appearances and was part of the greatest teams to never win a championship. He has worked with hall of fame quarterbacks and every quarterback he has tutored has shown vast improvements. Big fan of this hire. 

Im not the biggest fan of Luck but with Reich there, he may finally live up to the pre draft hype.