TCMD GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

Any thoughts on Williamson at linebacker?  

We certainly need players at the position, from what I've read he's really restricted to the inside only, personally I think he could player the role as a edge rusher at the outside linebacker spot in a 43.  His coverage skills are lacking, but as for a tackling machine that he is.

Just wondering if the cost is worth it considering he's a two down linebacker.

Thoughts?

I feel like you guys have quit on me, outside of Bballbkd.  If that's the case please let me know so I'm not wasting my team asking for your feedback and will just post the results.

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Any thoughts on Williamson at linebacker?  

We certainly need players at the position, from what I've read he's really restricted to the inside only, personally I think he could player the role as a edge rusher at the outside linebacker spot in a 43.  His coverage skills are lacking, but as for a tackling machine that he is.

Just wondering if the cost is worth it considering he's a two down linebacker.

Thoughts?

I feel like you guys have quit on me, outside of Bballbkd.  If that's the case please let me know so I'm not wasting my team asking for your feedback and will just post the results.

You're having the same issue I'm having - at what point / cost is it worth a 2 down linebacker. I've been weighing the MLB / ILB options, and the prices still feel somewhat steep for guys that are largely going to play 2 downs. 

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're having the same issue I'm having - at what point / cost is it worth a 2 down linebacker. I've been weighing the MLB / ILB options, and the prices still feel somewhat steep for guys that are largely going to play 2 downs. 

Fight on for Davis.

Free Agency Results for today.

Landed all four of my targets.

Went all offensive line this round.

Alex Boone LG
DJ Fluker RG
Matt Tobin LT
Seantrel Henderson RT

Gives us potential starters at all four positions as well as more flexibility heading into the draft.

Will update OP later.

Haven't updated the OP but I'll hit you guys up again about needing some scouts for the draft.

We are still in the first round and earlier today I picked up Q Nelson.  I've got a lot of 2nd and 3rd round picks that I could use your thoughts on because I haven't done a lot of scouting yet.

5 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I definitely don’t like trading up for a guard.

Not just a guard....Its Q. Nelson best offensive lineman in this draft.

But we know you don't like trading up anyway, and if you do it's gotta be a defensive end.

3 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Not just a guard....Its Q. Nelson best offensive lineman in this draft.

But we know you don't like trading up anyway, and if you do it's gotta be a defensive end.

I’m fine with trading up, but never for OL at #3. In the top 5 QB or defense. Staying at 6 and we could have Baker or one of the great defensive players. I may be able to survive Barkley, but not OL

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

I’m fine with trading up, but never for OL at #3. In the top 5 QB or defense. Staying at 6 and we could have Baker or one of the great defensive players. I may be able to survive Barkley, but not OL

I'll call the paramedics for you.

Seriously though its a mock draft if you can't have a little fun with it no purpose in getting involved.

Archived