Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

The Reuben Foster Legal File Thread

Recommended Posts

Relax everyone, he will get suspended the first 8 games and will be back just in time for the playoff push :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Relax everyone, he will get suspended the first 8 games and will be back just in time for the playoff push :P

and likely he'll do some stupid **** before the start of the regular season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, between Avery Williams, Nigel Bradham, Zach Brown, Anthony Hitchens + rooks  there are options if we don't want to spend the 9/10th pick on LBer. 

 

Absolute trash. Disgusted with his behavior. And i'll be the first to say it. We'll never know what's said behind closed doors, but the message wasn't strong enough or he's that deaf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing to say the least.

What makes a kid with the world at his feet throw it away for some stupid **** like this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an idiot. Sometimes, you just know you're doing something wrong, and you just can't help doing it anyway. I'm not sure he understands what right or wrong is, or what consequences are. The consequences here, Reuben, are that you might never again play a game you seem to love, and you'll be losing millions of dollars. Is it worth it? 

We better look to solidify our LB core this offseason. We can't go into next year with Brock Coyle being a starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Lynch and/or Shanahan make a statement within the next day or two saying he's been released. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

don't worry, If we cut him the cowboys will pick him up the next day

 

They just might!

Unfortunately, I see indications of this type of behavior from adolescents on a regular basis. As a teacher, I see students doing anything they want regardless of the rules and get incredulous and defiant when called out on it. Entitlement is running rampant in younger generations.

It is a sad thing to see in adults as well. Reuben does appear to be Aldon all over again. Sigh. I was so pumped when we drafted him. Concerned, but confident Shan & Lynch had done their due diligence....well, Foster may be their first fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

They just might!

Unfortunately, I see indications of this type of behavior from adolescents on a regular basis. As a teacher, I see students doing anything they want regardless of the rules and get incredulous and defiant when called out on it. Entitlement is running rampant in younger generations.

It is a sad thing to see in adults as well. Reuben does appear to be Aldon all over again. Sigh. I was so pumped when we drafted him. Concerned, but confident Shan & Lynch had done their due diligence....well, Foster may be their first fail.

Yeah I'm not blaming Foster's stupidity on Lynch and Shanny. They aren't his parents lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with those who say cut him now. Even those leopards that do supposedly "change their spots" (Adam Jones, Josh Gordon) do so only after a long period of time and many failings. I'm not interested in waiting and suffering through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Yeah I'm not blaming Foster's stupidity on Lynch and Shanny. They aren't his parents lol.

Certainly can't blame them at all for what he did, but I hope they never take a chance on a guy like this again. Or at least not in the first two rounds. Our saving grace is we didn't spend much in the way of resources to acquire him, but it's not a good look.

 

Shanny and Lynch did try to provide a support system...I just hope they never ever go with a guy with questionable character again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×