The Reuben Foster Legal File Thread

J-ALL-DAY

Yeah, between Avery Williams, Nigel Bradham, Zach Brown, Anthony Hitchens + rooks  there are options if we don't want to spend the 9/10th pick on LBer. 

Absolute trash. Disgusted with his behavior. And i'll be the first to say it. We'll never know what's said behind closed doors, but the message wasn't strong enough or he's that deaf. 

What an idiot. Sometimes, you just know you're doing something wrong, and you just can't help doing it anyway. I'm not sure he understands what right or wrong is, or what consequences are. The consequences here, Reuben, are that you might never again play a game you seem to love, and you'll be losing millions of dollars. Is it worth it? 

We better look to solidify our LB core this offseason. We can't go into next year with Brock Coyle being a starter.

21 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

don't worry, If we cut him the cowboys will pick him up the next day

They just might!

Unfortunately, I see indications of this type of behavior from adolescents on a regular basis. As a teacher, I see students doing anything they want regardless of the rules and get incredulous and defiant when called out on it. Entitlement is running rampant in younger generations.

It is a sad thing to see in adults as well. Reuben does appear to be Aldon all over again. Sigh. I was so pumped when we drafted him. Concerned, but confident Shan & Lynch had done their due diligence....well, Foster may be their first fail.

27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

They just might!

Unfortunately, I see indications of this type of behavior from adolescents on a regular basis. As a teacher, I see students doing anything they want regardless of the rules and get incredulous and defiant when called out on it. Entitlement is running rampant in younger generations.

It is a sad thing to see in adults as well. Reuben does appear to be Aldon all over again. Sigh. I was so pumped when we drafted him. Concerned, but confident Shan & Lynch had done their due diligence....well, Foster may be their first fail.

Yeah I'm not blaming Foster's stupidity on Lynch and Shanny. They aren't his parents lol.

2 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Yeah I'm not blaming Foster's stupidity on Lynch and Shanny. They aren't his parents lol.

Certainly can't blame them at all for what he did, but I hope they never take a chance on a guy like this again. Or at least not in the first two rounds. Our saving grace is we didn't spend much in the way of resources to acquire him, but it's not a good look.

Shanny and Lynch did try to provide a support system...I just hope they never ever go with a guy with questionable character again. 

Archived