Who do you consider the five least talented teams outside QB?

patriotsheatyan

30 minutes ago, Starless said:

Browns, Colts, 49ers, Jets, Bears

Pretty much mine as well. 

I’d consider moving the Bears out for another, though. Maybe the Giants. 

Chicago: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Kyle Long, Aiken Hicks, Leonard Floyd, Freeman/Travathan, Adrian Amos, Josh Sitton, Eddie Jackson, Cody Whitehair, Kyle Fuller if kept. 

NYG: OBJ, Sterling Shepard, Damon Harrison, JPP, Janoris Jenkins, Landon Collins, Pugh/Richburg if kept, DRC looks gone.

Giants pretty clearly have higher end top talent, but their lower end guys are a lot worse IMO.

Browns - Draft could close this gap considerably, however, the owner is the main roadblock to anything good happening!

Jets - Probably, would rate higher except QB is such a poblem!

Colts - Without Luck, just a hopeless franchise!

Bears - Could be on the road to recovery, with Trubinsky's development!

Giants - OL needs a serious upgrade if they want to improve!

8 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The browns aren’t the least talented team but they just had a historically bad HC and QB. Like if you give them an average HC and QB let’s say Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton they win anywhere between 4 and 8 games

Is Joe Thomas done? 

Myles Garrett obviously has potential. Josh Gordon is an interesting case, but outside of them.... ?????

Going to be really risky here and say...the Patriots. They have Gronk, Cooks, Hightower and ...who exactly? Seems like a lot of the "good" players on that defense have been traded or about to walk via FA, and while there is some depth at RB, does any other position stand out as a major strength?

Just goes to show you how good this team is due to Brady - had they been forced to play a backup for an extended period of time (NOT a highly touted starter-in-waiting like Garropolo - I'm talking Ryan Mallett/Tom Savage/Blaine Gabbert level backup) they'd struggle to win two games.

Archived