55 minutes ago, SkunkApes said:

Trade Block sorted by value in my eyes:

Allen Robinson

Trent Brown

Dontari Poe

Danny Trevathan

D.J. Humphries

T.J. Ward

For the new guys, let me break down the Footy-speak for you all.

"Guys whose salary I'd like to shed mixed with a couple young people who I'm not actually going to trade"

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

"Guys whose salary I'd like to shed mixed with a couple young people who I'm not actually going to trade"

This, Trent Brown is really on lockdown.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Yes, this is what trading blocks are: Players that a team is open to moving on from for various reasons. Why is this a surprise?

But I actually put some good players on mine, so I don't understand the point of this post and why you are acting like I am trying to pull a fast one. Just letting everyone know some names I would be open to moving.

17 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

This, Trent Brown is really on lockdown.

Not really, I am loaded at tackle. I am very open to moving one.

9 hours ago, SkunkApes said:

Yes, this is what trading blocks are: Players that a team is open to moving on from for various reasons. Why is this a surprise?

But I actually put some good players on mine, so I don't understand the point of this post and why you are acting like I am trying to pull a fast one. Just letting everyone know some names I would be open to moving.

Not really, I am loaded at tackle. I am very open to moving one.

Ooook ok. 

I was joking, guys.

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

i got you, did you have charleston's original third already?

I'm not certain, but the 2017 spreadsheet says no so I'm assuming it was mistakenly entered instead of Orlando's and Charleston retains their own 3rd assuming it hasn't been traded elsewhere.

So just switch Charleston's 3rd with Orlando's 3rd and it should be all g on my end.

Thanks bcb.

• Like 1