BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

The Bizzaro Dynasty League (BDL) was created in the summer of 2011 during the NFL Lockout following the 2011 NFL Draft. A lot of us were really bored and were looking for something to keep us occupied. In the beginning the league consisted of 16 teams, that were composed of 2 NFL rosters mashed together. We manage a cap, trades, waivers, free agency, a draft and pretty much anything else that pertains to running a team. 

Lasting for years to come is what has brought us to this point. A group of posters from another forum have decided to migrate ourselves and our mock/sim/fantasy Dynasty League here because our current forum is dying. We chose FF because this was the place most likely to attract co-owners, potential new owners and just more interest in general. 

2019 BDL Rosters

Rules/Guidelines/Owners List

Past Owners Meetings

Edited by Jlash

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I could include a trade with a 2019 draft pick that could jump up if conditions were met?

Hmmm. It's never something that's been done. What kind of conditions? Like a teams win total? It would have to be something that can't be in any way influenced by anyone's vote or roster moves/management in the league. 

Even then it would have to be talked about.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hmmm. It's never something that's been done. What kind of conditions? Like a teams win total? It would have to be something that can't be in any way influenced by anyone's vote or roster moves/management in the league. 

Even then it would have to be talked about.

I'll hold off on the details for now and just let the trade council decide if its a path I end up taking.

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I could include a trade with a 2019 draft pick that could jump up if conditions were met?

Along what JLash said, it would have to have something to do with how many games a player started IRL, percentage of snaps, or something along those lines.

But not like how many games you started him or your own record.