BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

19 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'm not certain, but the 2017 spreadsheet says no so I'm assuming it was mistakenly entered instead of Orlando's and Charleston retains their own 3rd assuming it hasn't been traded elsewhere.

So just switch Charleston's 3rd with Orlando's 3rd and it should be all g on my end.

Thanks bcb.

Fixed as it was likely  y error to begin with.

Like Bakhtiari didn't ever hit RL FA so was I supposed to owe "back pay" on him? I'm not signing them to a 3 UP to save money on an extension. I let them hit BDL UFA and give them market contract. If there's a rule that says that's somehow not fair then that rule is absolute b/s. I should be able to go to spotrac, see a player's extensions, and plan my offseason cap based around a player's 3 up number

Like seriously someone explain to me how what I'm doing with Moses is any different from what I did with Bakhtiari last year. It's not. I had a player heading to UFA and I 3 UPd him for 85% of his RL extension. Done and done. Moses should be auto approved

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like seriously someone explain to me how what I'm doing with Moses is any different from what I did with Bakhtiari last year. It's not. I had a player heading to UFA and I 3 UPd him for 85% of his RL extension. Done and done. Moses should be auto approved

And he likely will be. JLash is mainly still a little raw because his situation is slightly different.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

And he likely will be. JLash is mainly still a little raw because his situation is slightly different.

The only difference is spotrac put a 6 in front instead of a 5. Both signed 5 year extensions in the final year of their rookie deal, and have those 5 years left.

• Like 1