BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Surprised there isn't more of a market for Burton. Very high upside with Nagy in charge now.

Looks like there's gonna be a few steals too.

I was thinking about getting in on it, but I didn’t want SirA trashing me anymore.

• Like 1

Please remember to update your depth charts. @Taylor091 if you could compact the London roster that would be appreciated.

@TedLavie on the Roster sheet could you edit out all the Free Agents to the right of the rosters since all those guys are in the pool now that are left.

45 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Please remember to update your depth charts. @Taylor091 if you could compact the London roster that would be appreciated.

HEY HEY HEY!!! Get your own Co-GM to boss around!

...but for serious, he should probably just edit the post and delete it altogether and let @RuskieTitan create his own post for the team formerly known as London, now known as the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos.

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Says the guy who fought tanking accusations with "...but FA Bro"

And just for clarification....I'm not saying you're tanking because you don't have any of your own picks next year so it wouldn't help anyway. I am saying you probably should have had a solid FA plan if your plan was to build in FA.

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'm guessing PR's after Bart Starr and Lawrence Taylor in the two FA weeks.

Dan Marino. Time to finally get him a championship.

• Like 1