BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

17 hours ago, MD4L said:

I find it odd people aren't willing to pay edge rushers.

14 hours ago, MD4L said:

Under $5k per is a fine price for Jerry Hughes. Ezekiel Ansah is landing a (relatively) huge deal for the final stage of BDL FA.

Not that I'm overly salty but isn't there some kind of gentlemen's agreement to not talk about what kind of deals are or aren't being made before they're final?

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Not that I'm overly salty but isn't there some kind of gentlemen's agreement to not talk about what kind of deals are or aren't being made before they're final?

Yea generally you don’t speak about people’s deals while they’re still active. At least I don’t. Nothing worse the someone going “y’all gonna let so and so get player x on that deal?” before the time is up.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

That's not me. I will gladly tell the audience someone should be paid. That comment was not directed to Ansah though.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:14 PM, MD4L said:

Welcome to Cuba, Demar Dotson!

I wanted Dotson but I made the decision to upgrade a starting position in the long term rather than upgrade my depth.

speaking of....

Welcome to Hawaii Ziggy Ansah!!

• Like 1