BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Updating depth charts for new power rankings I guess?

We have a depth chart thread though?  @Ragnarok is gonna do all the power rankings though so I'll post mine at some point to help my friend out. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 2:02 PM, Jlash said:

So you've narrowed it down to between 9 PM tomorrow and 8:15 am Monday. I love it.

On 6/16/2018 at 2:03 PM, Ragnarok said:

You'll get something between those hours.  Guarantee.

Here is the something I guaranteed.

giphy.gif

The teams are made up and the rankings don't matter.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, SirA1 said:

As FA is coming to a close please remember to update your Depth Charts in the thread.

Adding Ansah made my line-up that much more scary......no whammies on the injury front and I'm thinking a year 1 "worst to first" Bizzbowl run is in the cards.

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Adding Ansah made my line-up that much more scary......no whammies on the injury front and I'm thinking a year 1 "worst to first" Bizzbowl run is in the cards.

Famous last words

• Like 2

Really excited about the free agent class. Addressed a couple needs and fixed up depth at CB. 4th ranked team in cap space, we look forward to adding a starting CB in addition to a couple positions on offense.

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So you addressed depth in FA and are looking for starters in the tank?

Drafted Isaiah Oliver for the boundary.  Kenny Moore/Bryce Callahan will challenge Anthony Brown for slot. Kenny Moore has experience playing on the boundary. 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Drafted Isaiah Oliver for the boundary.  Kenny Moore/Bryce Callahan will challenge Anthony Brown for slot. Kenny Moore has experience playing on the boundary. 

Yea that doesn't really answer the question based on your post, but thank you.

Also, you keep posting like you're speaking to media people. Is this a new shtick?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea that doesn't really answer the question based on your post, but thank you.

Also, you keep posting like you're speaking to media people. Is this a new shtick?

I wouldn't be surprised if we added another CB before week 1. 

• Like 2