BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Jameis about to lose 3 games booiiiii

Of course he is...

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Not an offense that could take many more hits. 

That week 1 Berlin lineup could be uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly.

Tyreek will be our wildcat QB.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

are all the topics of conversation in the Google doc and/or will they be provided prior to the voting period for discussion?

On 6/20/2018 at 10:23 AM, SirA1 said:

Since we go into the normal long summer dead period now with nothing to look forward to until the Shark Tank, how about setting a date for the Summer Owners Meeting.

July 23rd not work for anyone?

Gives people time to propose anything else. For the new Owners. Anything decided on in the meeting wouldn't effect the 2018 season as it would apply to the 2019 season as most teams have already made plans for this season.

Edit: If you want you can send me any new Ideas in a PM as @Ragnarok is crazy busy right now.

The only things on the docket are the only things that we'll go over. So if you have something else send it. Don't post it here.  

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, bcb1213 said:

In case you were wondering, the scheduele was made a few years ago.  Here it is, obviously we'll have to update team names.  You'll want 18-19 tab 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15M24yGBoqL9_JGi8PkWikIVYCO0_hAKhXFnPpIscCeI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Guess we'll need to extend that out soon since it appears to be in the final year of a three year schedule.

13 hours ago, SirA1 said:

The only things on the docket are the only things that we'll go over. So if you have something else send it. Don't post it here.  

Understandable....didn't answer my question though. Unless you're implying that nothing has been sent in yet so there's nothing to put on the google doc or talk about yet.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Understandable....didn't answer my question though. Unless you're implying that nothing has been sent in yet so there's nothing to put on the google doc or talk about yet.

Look at the last tab on the far right on th roster sheet. Topics have been there a couple of months.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 9:23 AM, SirA1 said:

Since we go into the normal long summer dead period now with nothing to look forward to until the Shark Tank, how about setting a date for the Summer Owners Meeting.

July 23rd not work for anyone?

Gives people time to propose anything else. For the new Owners. Anything decided on in the meeting wouldn't effect the 2018 season as it would apply to the 2019 season as most teams have already made plans for this season.

Edit: If you want you can send me any new Ideas in a PM as @Ragnarok is crazy busy right now.

Im gone until 26th