BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I'm pretty sure I hate you more. I want to kill you. If you hated yourself more than that you would have offed yourself by now.

My self loathing is a great motivator.

original.gif

I'd make a joke about the offing myself but I'm pretty sure I'd get the banhammer for touching that subject. 

A little mock draft for you turds.

1.1 Compton Black Panthers- Josh Rosen QB UCLA: Hockey can't work out a collusive deal to get a franchise QB from Footy so instead he takes Footy's new man crush in Rosen and starts to build his team.

1.2 Orlando Ospreys- Minkah Fitzpatrick S/CB Alabama: Now that Hockey fires the first shot and steals his QB, Footy takes Honey Badgers replacement since he's 100% getting moved as a cap casualty.

1.3 Oklahoma City Rogues- Saquon Barkley RB PSU: Arguably the greatest physical talent in the draft and a need.

1.4 Wichita Woodpeckers- Denzel Ward CB Ohio St: No one likes PR's CB's. Not even PR. Might be a tad high for Ward but he's an awesome player.

1.5 Camden Hood Rats- Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame: With the rising costs of interior players that people rarely care about these days, I take the best player in the draft here.

1.6 Charleston Dingoes- Calvin Ridley WR Alabama: Charleston or Sydney or whatever they want to be called need another play maker for Dak.

1.7 Berlin Blitzkrieg- Roquan Smith LB Georgia: Rags is the only person in the league who respects Kiko Alonso. Major upgrade.

1.8 Long Beach Leprechauns- Bradley Chubb DE NC State: Avril's career is likely and Jerry Attachou is Jerry Attachou. Good value for Counselor here.

1.9 Orlando Ospreys- Tremaine Edmunds LB Virginia Tech: Footy has been trying to dump Trevathan since he signed him. Great replacement. 

1.10 Gotham Gashslayers- Marcus Davenport Edge UTSA: Floyd and Harris are meh, Davenport has all pro potential.

1.11 Compton Black Panthers- Derwin James S/LB FSU: Regretting taking a QB at 1 now that other QB's have fallen, Hockey takes a physical freak like James.

1.12 Orlando Ospreys- Sam Darnold QB USC: Footy does it again. After losing out on his new homer-love Josh Rosen, he'll find some crazy metrics to show Darnold is already the greatest QB in NFL history.

1.13 Cuba Smugglers- Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma: MD4L would've like to see Ward fall here, but he also needs OL help and takes the mammoth legacy player Brown.

1.14 Oklahoma City Rogues- Baker Mayfield QB: Whicker throws everyone a curveball and takes a potential franchise QB in Mayfield above other needs. Now he can trade Cam.

1.15 Seoul Dragons- Josh Allen QB Wyoming: QB RUN!!! Matty ice has a year left on his deal and his play declined last year. Allen has all the tools, could be the next Carson Wentz.

1.16 Rome Eternals- Lamar Jackson QB Louisville:..........QB RUN!!!! Mitchell Trubisky is an unknown and right now the defending champs have no QB. Even if they bring Brees back, it's a costly short term fix.

Suck it.

• Like 5