BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I would make the thread. The roster spreadsheet is missing rookies (BDL UDFA + NFL UDFAs)

I sent that list to SirA1 last week.  They said they were waiting to update it, something to do with final cuts if that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I would make the thread. The roster spreadsheet is missing rookies (BDL UDFA + NFL UDFAs)

Yeah it makes sense to wait instead of adding all the 90 man rosters and then having to cut 100's of more names that don't make rosters.

You should know who's available.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I sent that list to SirA1 last week.  They said they were waiting to update it, something to do with final cuts if that makes sense.

If you want to post that link in the Shark Tank Thread it should suffice.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Sorry weekend got crazy.  Will put scheduele in spreadsheet tommorow unless Mike is bored 

I'm down...Completely lost...but I'm down.

Where is the new schedule?  Also I noticed the first post, that you don't have anyone assigned to the schedule.

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@ny92mike  the new one has its tab.  Just got to type it out.  Was gonna do it tommorow if you're not in the mood 

BDL Schedule and Standings - this is the only tab I see related to schedule but it has data in it.

Could you verify I'm looking at the right one.

• Like 1

I added all the nfl suspensions to the player database, plus some additional IR's/IRL FA's to the player database tab. I see that gets filtered through to the individual team tabs which is cool. 

I agree with SirA, just wait until the 53 man roster comes out for the player database update.  The 2018 BDL Draft Order tab has all the rookies taken. 

Is that Sheet3 tab necessary in the spreadsheet? Same with the hidden columns A-E in the player database? (aka linked to something being used?) If not, might just be worth deleting out. 

Edited by MCoster
  • Like 1