BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

So who's trying to take over Footsy's team/get their foot in the door? Really prefer not to run it myself.  I sent Footsy a message about how he visioned the team going forward that I can fulfill for at least the tank while we look for someone more permanent. 

2 hours ago, MCoster said:

So who's trying to take over Footsy's team/get their foot in the door? Really prefer not to run it myself.  I sent Footsy a message about how he visioned the team going forward that I can fulfill for at least the tank while we look for someone more permanent. 

I would but I'm with Ted....that sounded gay.

giphy.gif

If it's open at the end of this season I'd be interested in running a team.

Yeah that works but if someone comes sooner or Footsy comes back, I'll just give it to them.  

In the meantime, Orlando is looking to acquire a pass rusher. Preferably an edge rusher, but with Bosa's versatility, can be a DT.  Looking to trade from the surplus of RB, WR, or OLineman (McKinnon maybe?). 

On 4/14/2018 at 1:51 AM, DingoLadd said:

Cuba Smugglers -  Jaylen Samuels, TE/OW NC State - A 5'11" TE". GG wasted pick. D grade.

Actual Worst Pick:  Cuba Smugglers -  Jaylen Samuels, TE/OW NC State - When a player doesn't have a defined position that's usually a really bad thing and Cuba continues to have a yearly obsession with players who will become" weapons" but end up becoming 7th rounders and bust.

Hey. Way to make an offer on Samuel anyway.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 3