BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

17 minutes ago, PR said:

Kelvin has been weak no matter who is QB is though. The guy drops a lot of balls 

He still draws number one CBs every week. I remember loving him as prototype #2 leaving college and he’s never been. Always been the X receiver.

10 minutes ago, Qsmoov21 said:

how are the games decided? by votes?

Yes.

Owners create a game plan based on their lineup for that week and members either outside or within the BDL community review the game plans to include the line up and vote on which team they believe would win.  BDL encourages everyone to get involved in the voting process as well as any debate taking place.  Its also encouraged but not enforced to provide a brief explanation on why you voted the way you did.

Edited by ny92mike

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yes.

Owners create a game plan based on their lineup for that week and members either outside or within the BDL community review the game plans to include the line up and vote on which team they believe would win.  BDL encourages everyone to get involved in the voting process as well as any debate taking place.  Its also encouraged but not enforced to provide a brief explanation on why you voted the way you did.

ok cool. are we basing teams off of how the NFL players are currently doing? or are we just going based off the rosters and game plan?

56 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Orlando is in search of a edge rusher, preferably one that can play either down lineman at DE or upright at linebacker.  Cap is a concern for us so finding a trading partner and player is going to be tough, but we are willing to move additional players to free up cap, but the value needs to be right on both sides.

Kansas City's TD maker....Patrick Mahomes II is on the TRADE BLOCK

CAREER STATSMORE
Season Team   Passing Rushing Fumbles
  G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
2018 Kansas City Chiefs 2 2 38 55 69.1 582 10.6 10 0 2 4 143.3 10 39 3.9 0 1 0

I call dibs

45 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If anyone hates KC, they should help me trade for Mahomes.  If I owned him, he would automatically regress.

I called dibs. I would trade you the raiders I own, but I have self-respect and own 0 .

(actually I own Obi, but I don't think him regressing would matter much at this point)

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

He still draws number one CBs every week. I remember loving him as prototype #2 leaving college and he’s never been. Always been the X receiver.

For Carolina and Buffalo there really hasn't been any other receivers that deserved #1 coverage treatment though. He is a #2 move the chains guy but with weak hands. He is being elevated to #1 when he shouldn't be because of lack of talent in receiving cores.

18 minutes ago, PR said:

For Carolina and Buffalo there really hasn't been any other receivers that deserved #1 coverage treatment though. He is a #2 move the chains guy but with weak hands. He is being elevated to #1 when he shouldn't be because of lack of talent in receiving cores.

Cuba

WR1: Julio Jones

Again if we’re doing game projections, what I’m asking KB to do and what his teams are asked are vastly different. It compromises my ability to use what should be an able player.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Qsmoov21 said:

ok cool. are we basing teams off of how the NFL players are currently doing? or are we just going based off the rosters and game plan?

It's a mix.  I tend to weigh more rosters and game plans.  But I will give weight to a truly exceptional or dismal performance in a given week.  Especially if a QB has like a 4 INT game.   

7 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Orlando is in search of a edge rusher, preferably one that can play either down lineman at DE or upright at linebacker.  Cap is a concern for us so finding a trading partner and player is going to be tough, but we are willing to move additional players to free up cap, but the value needs to be right on both sides.

Kansas City's TD maker....Patrick Mahomes II is on the TRADE BLOCK

CAREER STATSMORE
Season Team   Passing Rushing Fumbles
  G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
2018 Kansas City Chiefs 2 2 38 55 69.1 582 10.6 10 0 2 4 143.3 10 39 3.9 0 1 0

Patrick Mahomes sounds like a leprechaun. Trade him to me