BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Kinda frustrating when an entire gameplan is chucked because of two injuries. I know Frank Clark and Arik Armstead aren't Ansah and Clowney but Clark is above average and Armstead is at minimal solid at setting the edge and defending the run. Against a weak O line and a team starting Jimmy G....I felt my offensive advantages were completely ignored.

15 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Kinda frustrating when an entire gameplan is chucked because of two injuries. I know Frank Clark and Arik Armstead aren't Ansah and Clowney but Clark is above average and Armstead is at minimal solid at setting the edge and defending the run. Against a weak O line and a team starting Jimmy G....I felt my offensive advantages were completely ignored.

DL depth is something I am giving more weight to this year.  It wasnt as much that those guys aren't solid.  It's that they would have been dead by the 4th quarter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also dumb question for the excel folks....why is it showing that everyone has 12 draws? and why are the draws in the middle instead on the end got some euros running this thing?

12 games left.  Excel reads those as 0-0 ties for now 

Edited by bcb1213

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm right there with you on starting players that were either inactive or injured.  It takes some time to get the lineup and game plan set and with the deadline to have them submitted, you're having to change your game plan last minute because of last minute listings on the IRL lineups.  It does make it difficult to track and to plan for.  

This past week I had two game plans laid out in case of injury and still missed Joe Haden not suiting up, fortunately I listed two corners on my bench.  I also overlooked my opponents LT.  I thought Glenn was out originally as I read an older report.  Turns out he wasn't injured and he wasn't in my game plan thoughts.