Jlash

BDL Discussion Thread 2018

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Probably the Von haters.

Two players don’t make a team good but with PP21 and Von you have to be creative to field a poor roster. Like starting 4 offensive lineman bad.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Two players don’t make a team good but with PP21 and Von you have to be creative to field a poor roster. Like starting 4 offensive lineman bad.

OKC's OL might as well have been 4 OL looking at who was on it and it would supposedly have stopped a defensive front with Sheard, Casey, Richardson, Jones, JPP, Barr and DPotW Trevathan who combined for 6.5 sacks IRL. Mark Andrews also shredded all-pro Micah Hyde, apparently.

Edited by WFLukic

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

OKC's OL might as well have been 4 OL looking at who was on it and it would supposedly have stopped a defensive front with Sheard, Casey, Richardson, Jones, JPP, Barr and DPotW Trevathan who combined for 6.5 sacks IRL. Mark Andrews also shredded all-pro Micah Hyde, apparently.

You were scared with my vote when you listed Jared Cook as a player to watch out for. Gotta know your opponent.

I was down about losing in week two but looking at the other matchups I came to the conclusion that losing sucks. 

Edited by MD4L

It makes me smile knowing that I played a part in Lukic learning what it's like to lose in BDL 

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Come here to harass us? I would hope so.

Nah, I was just up late grading and was wondering how y'all were doing.

I think I got all the IR guys, If I missed anyone let me know.

17 hours ago, Blue said:

Nah, I was just up late grading and was wondering how y'all were doing.

Btw, I'm sure it was totally coincidence that saw you pop back for a visit right after footsy was no longer affiliated with BDL.  

Looking for an OT. Hit me up

So Carlos Hyde is active tonight, but his wife is giving birth and he's expected to go from the hospital to the stadium asap to play. How does that affect me?