Jlash

BDL Discussion Thread 2018

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Probably the Von haters.

Two players don’t make a team good but with PP21 and Von you have to be creative to field a poor roster. Like starting 4 offensive lineman bad.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Two players don’t make a team good but with PP21 and Von you have to be creative to field a poor roster. Like starting 4 offensive lineman bad.

OKC's OL might as well have been 4 OL looking at who was on it and it would supposedly have stopped a defensive front with Sheard, Casey, Richardson, Jones, JPP, Barr and DPotW Trevathan who combined for 6.5 sacks IRL. Mark Andrews also shredded all-pro Micah Hyde, apparently.

Edited by WFLukic

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

OKC's OL might as well have been 4 OL looking at who was on it and it would supposedly have stopped a defensive front with Sheard, Casey, Richardson, Jones, JPP, Barr and DPotW Trevathan who combined for 6.5 sacks IRL. Mark Andrews also shredded all-pro Micah Hyde, apparently.

You were scared with my vote when you listed Jared Cook as a player to watch out for. Gotta know your opponent.

I was down about losing in week two but looking at the other matchups I came to the conclusion that losing sucks.