BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

41 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also, Jack Mewhort has retired.

Probably old news but they are listed on teams, Jazz and Woodpeckers roster.

Edited by ny92mike

@SirA1 @Ragnarok @Jlash @bcb1213 @TedLavie

Ok guys, per what we talked about earlier. 

I've finished the hyperlinked player database sheet in the BDL workbook.  I haven't moved it over to the official sheet yet, so when you guys get a free minute give the Copy of Players Database a look over and let me know what you think and if it's cool to proceed.  

I made a copy of the Orlando roster as well so you could see how the player name hyperlinks transfer over to the team rosters.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also, Jack Mewhort has retired.

Probably old news but they are listed on teams, Jazz and Woodpeckers roster.

Both players were signed by their bdl teams this offseason thus have locked status.  They can't be cut til the offseason 

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@SirA1 @Ragnarok @Jlash @bcb1213 @TedLavie

Ok guys, per what we talked about earlier. 

I've finished the hyperlinked player database sheet in the BDL workbook.  I haven't moved it over to the official sheet yet, so when you guys get a free minute give the Copy of Players Database a look over and let me know what you think and if it's cool to proceed.  

I made a copy of the Orlando roster as well so you could see how the player name hyperlinks transfer over to the team rosters.

Thanks

Looks pretty. Not sure how often I'd use the hyperlinks but its a cool feature.

• Like 1

Votes are in. Minimalist comments for this week as I have a ton of prep left to do for a convention this weekend. I'll actually probably be sending in my stuff on Thursday this week as I will be gone all weekend with limited internet access.