BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

30 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

3.1 - Cuba - Harrison: C+ : I like the fact that Cuba traded down to get 3.1 and 4.1 so that boosts the grade a bit. I'm not really a fan of Harrison but I understand why he was picked there. My issue with this pick is that I don't think he and James are really complementary

Both guys have a strength near the LOS, but I don't buy Derwin not being able to play single high. He wasn't asked to do it later in his career but had a lot of deep responsibility as a freshman.

I wondered if Shaquem would be drafted. I think he's got a decent floor cause he's such a remarkable athlete with great instincts and intangibles, but without a hand there's 0 chance he becomes an above average starter on D. You're drafting him with the knowledge he'll be a BDL backup imo.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

I wondered if Shaquem would be drafted. I think he's got a decent floor cause he's such a remarkable athlete with great instincts and intangibles, but without a hand there's 0 chance he becomes an above average starter on D. You're drafting him with the knowledge he'll be a BDL backup imo.

He should watch tape of Peanut Tillman.  Punch the ball with the stump!