BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

46 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
50 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So that message is the QB's are special even as dead weight. and the rest of the players better be on their best behavior. The Ivory Coast players feelings are hurt for sure.

They're worried they are gonna go the same way as the Black Rhino.  Critically Endangered.

We find that fear is a useful motivation tool.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oklahoma City will be holding a press conference this evening around 6PM CST. Everyone is invited to attend.

I guess Whicker had to sell the team to pay off his gambling debts. Enjoy the two dollars you made off of it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I guess Whicker had to sell the team to pay off his gambling debts. Enjoy the two dollars you made off of it. 

Still a better bet than you made on Malik McDowell.

Ok, actually, that really sucks for him.  Hopefully another team will clear him medically.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Still a better bet than you made on Malik McDowell.

Ok, actually, that really sucks for him.  Hopefully another team will clear him medically.

I mean you're not wrong I was going to trash the pick myself but thanks for doing it for me. 

I really hope whicker doesn't announce his retirement, that would suuuck almost as much as trading Gurley for McCdowell basically.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I mean you're not wrong I was going to trash the pick myself but thanks for doing it for me. 

I really hope whicker doesn't announce his retirement, that would suuuck almost as much as trading Gurley for McCdowell basically.

I know what Whicker is going to announce.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

if you want to feel better, look in the roster thread at my first few drafts.  Not pretty.  

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Gurley and Brees turned Rome from a solid team to an elite one. So.... yeah that sucks for you.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys are hating on WF in the draft rumors thread.  Not on my watch mothasuckas!

Charlie isn't the only one who reported LVE's injury issues. 

He really does get hated on a ton here.