6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Sydney Dingos Trade Block:

Edge Derrick Morgan

S Micah Hyde

S Ricardo Allen

OT Nate Solder

WR Golden Tate

WR Rishard Matthews

Why trade your best players at these positions on cheap deals?

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Ted's on vacation but I'll take a look at it.

Just make a column for the name of the proposing owner and a second column for a brief synopsis and ill have people send me their proposals and ill put them into the spreadsheet.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Anyone else interested in submitting their draft to be graded? Don't make me find you.

4.14 (62)    RSoph    #3 Jessie Bates III S Wake Forest
5.13 (77)    Junior    #24 Quenton Meeks CB Stanford
6.3 (83)    RSenior    #55 Martinas Rankin OT Miss State (TC)
6.11 (91)    RJunior    #53 Duke Ejifor DE Wake Forest
6.12 (92)    Senior    #7 Duke Dawson CB Florida
7.3 (99)    Junior    #1 Mark Walton Jr. RB Miami (FL)
7.11 (107)    Senior    #6 Genard Avery LB Memphis
7.12 (108)    RSenior    #5 DaeSean Hamilton WR Penn State (TC)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Why trade your best players at these positions on cheap deals?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

He's not.

Exactly. Set a ridiculously high price for the players you want to keep, tall about the rest.

I hated selling used cars but it taught me so many things.

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

Anyone else interested in submitting their draft to be graded? Don't make me find you.

I just realized you never did me.

Draft Picks 2018 
1.7 - Tremaine Edmunds
1.15 - Derrius Guice
2.7 - Rashaan Evans
4.7 - Kolton Miller
5.6 - Lorenzo Carter
6.7 - Geron Christian
7.7 - Da'Shawn Hand
7.15 - Tarvarius Moore

And gave up 5.7 for Markus Golden in RFA.

8 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Portland 2018 Draft Pick:

3.6 Will Hernandez, G, UTEP

Overall: Portland lost a few picks from some aggressive trades. The major one this year in Desmond Trufant should give them an elite CB duo if Jimmy Smith is even near his level of play from last year (when not covering DeAndre Hopkins). With only one pick, they can't get an A+, but if John Ross can take a step up they'll have three players seemingly capable of becoming plus starters (Trufant is trying to continue his high level of play). Regardless, I'm basing my grade on Will Hernandez. I thought Hernandez was a high second round pick and that is exactly where he landed. Not much more to say with Portland but they get the added benefit that Hernandez should replace Zeiter, who never truly got replaced when he was traded for Sammy Watkins. All in on Guards.

Grade: A- 

3.6 Hernandez: In terms of looking the part, Will Hernandez is a bulky prospect with sneaky athleticism to compete at the next level. He's a very good athlete for someone his size but doesn't have long arms. As a result, his 37 bench reps showcase his strength is legitimate. His floor isn't far from being at the very least a lower level starter. He's got pro bowl lite upside in a power running game, while he's seemingly versatile enough to be a high quality starter in a ZBS. His pass protection in a ZBS may be an issue but he's got enough positive traits (size, speed, and experience) to become one of the strong guards in the NFL. A minor issue could be the level of competition from CUSA to the NFL. He did look like he belonged at the Senior Bowl.

10 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Overall: As someone who has had to wait for my first pick in the 4th round you miss a lot of talent. As a result chairmen need to pay attention to specific traits and skill set which matches needs. The general franchise difference makers may be gone but players who help win championships hang around this area. Singapore did a good job depending on your view of players. Jessie Bates was one of my favorite value picks in addition to being one of the better players in this draft. I may not be fond of the other players body type or skill set, but college production is important with four year players. After Bates, it is questionable as to if these guys will become household names. Despite this I'm willing to wager that at least two of these guys make long term contributions. Walton and Dawson are guys I think can contribute early and more so with Dawson as he has a skill set that may translate immediately. I think Quinten Meeks is a worthwhile developmental prospect to become a strong contributor after year one. Safe floors and reasonable upsides. Grades reflect accordingly.

Grade: B+

4.14: Bates: He's one of the underlooked players in this draft. Christian Kirk made him look silly during their bowl game at least once but it's still hard to find people like Bates. He's got very good tape and experience playing single high. He's not an elite athlete but he tested out well enough in the vertical jump to complement his impressive 3 cone performance at the combine. He brings plus traits in awareness and instincts while being productive during his time at Wake Forest. He's not the athlete Ronnie Harrison may become but his floor is relatively safe. I think Bates ceiling is one of those guys that grades out extremely well despite not looking like a high level player at his position. Value is a bit better than it seems on the surface. Good pick.

5.13: Meeks: He's a guy that is going to be evaluated drastically different depending on whom you ask. He's got terrific change of direction and good enough vertical ability to make plays in the air. Being the son of a former coach is a quality boost to overcome his average body type. I think he's a developmental prospect but he's shown once he touches the field, he has enough positive qualities to become a starter. He's a long term prospect with a somewhat questionable upside, but his floor is solid. He should be a guy that gets reps, but his deep speed and production will determine if he can become a quality starter. Good run defender.

6.3: Rankin: Was ranked on my BB. Aside from good height, Rankin does not do much to impress scouts from a physical standpoint. He's not the strongest OT (24 bench reps) which can be a concern due to his average tackle arms. If he wins it'll be based on his ability to move opposing defenders in a ZBS based scheme. It's a difficult projection for this analyst to say a OT can translate to OG, so his specific position inside will require extensive coaching at the next level. It's an interesting projection to test his foot speed because he did not participate in those timed drills at the combine. If we're trusting his tape, the fact he competed at a high level in one of the strongest conferences and particularly the hardest division in college suggests he can play. If athletic enough to overcome his average frame he will become a solid player. In terms of value, this was a good pick.

6.11: Ejifor: Similar to Bates, I like Ejifor game. He's versatile enough to play in both 3-4/4/3 and is built to become an edge. Production is legitimate. When on the field he's a plus contributor with the physical attributes needed to turn in a lengthy career. Career will be elevated if he can stay healthy and whether he's quick enough to turn the edge and rush the passer. His interior pass rush ability is a major plus for playing time.

6.12: Dawson: Tested out like an above average athlete at the combine. I question upside because his frame is NFL ready. Change of direction and acceleration are the major factors that can derail his NFL hopes. Experience is a major plus so he should know his limitations. His actual speed is NFL caliber and his strength at 197 pounds is very good. Perhaps his best asset is production and experience playing slot CB and being a contributor at a SEC school. Shouldn't surprise anyone if he is Singapore's top contributor in year one.

7.3: Walton: He comes from a good pedigree of talent. His upside is legitimate as a three down back. Catches the ball well, owns solid vision and is a capable athlete. Injuries ruined his JR season in what ended up being an incredible run for the Hurricanes. He's going to eventually get a chance and plays with the versatility to catch the ball. Guys like that typically become role players once they begin to get touches. Whether he can continue being a high level runner and staying healthy to a lesser extend will determine his ceiling. His floor is solid if he continues to produce at receiver and maintain his NFL caliber ball security. 

7.11: Avery: The LB class featured very interesting talents athletically. Avery was one of the individuals jumping out the gym. He can go sideline to sideline with his agility and acceleration is respectable for a 248 pound frame. I love how his production is there at multiple spots suggesting he can play anywhere. Although his long term upside as a pass rusher is skeptical, his blitz ability translates if he's not asked to win one on one battles. Ceiling is based on whether he can live inside at a full time off ball position. Production similar to Avery is difficult to find at all points of the draft. 

7.12: Hamilton: Another 4 years starter, this pick is a productive player who tested very well in terms of acceleration and agility. He participated in the senior bowl and according to a couple reports outdid expectations.His ceiling may not be more than a rotational guy that makes plays on occasion but his traits (short area quickness, change of direction) combined with his skill set suggest no one should be surprised if he outdoes the lower level expectations people have set for Hamilton.

• Like 1

I may not read it during my vacation but I would love to have your take on my draft @MD4L

Started with 1.15, 4.15, 5.15, 7.6 & 7.8

Ended with

1.2 Bradlley Chubb 

3.7 Justin Reid

4.1 Tim Settle

5.15 Terell Edmuns 

6.5 Kalen Ballange

6.8 Micah Kiser

6.15 Antonio Callaway 

Traded 2019 1st and 3rd 

Traded for Cuba 2019 7th + Jerry Hughes

11 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I like Jessie Bates a lot. 

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I just realized you never did me.

Draft Picks 2018 
1.7 - Tremaine Edmunds
1.15 - Derrius Guice
2.7 - Rashaan Evans
4.7 - Kolton Miller
5.6 - Lorenzo Carter
6.7 - Geron Christian
7.7 - Da'Shawn Hand
7.15 - Tarvarius Moore

And gave up 5.7 for Markus Golden in RFA.

8 rookie bums and one vet bum.