BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

So...whicker, gopher, and I were in a chatroom.  And Whicker was 100% dead set on taking Rosen because he thinks Rosen will be a star.  Of course, Whicker didn't tell us this at the time.  But then Ted moves to 1.2.

And Whicker is literally the saddest human being on the planet.  Talking about how much he wants to quit BDL, and how upset he was at Ted, and how he had hidden his plans so well, and how he would have to settle with Nelson.  Because Whicker was certain Ted was going Rosen.  

But then...Ted goes Chubb.  I have never seen a human being go from near suicidal to king of the world faster than Whicker did.  You could feel his tears of joy through the chat.  It was like if his dog has been hit by a car and died...but then he found out his dog was pregnant and all the puppies survived while Jesus revived the mother.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...whicker, gopher, and I were in a chatroom.  And Whicker was 100% dead set on taking Rosen because he thinks Rosen will be a star.  Of course, Whicker didn't tell us this at the time.  But then Ted moves to 1.2.

And Whicker is literally the saddest human being on the planet.  Talking about how much he wants to quit BDL, and how upset he was at Ted, and how he had hidden his plans so well, and how he would have to settle with Nelson.  Because Whicker was certain Ted was going Rosen.  

But then...Ted goes Chubb.  I have never seen a human being go from near suicidal to king of the world faster than Whicker did.  You could feel his tears of joy through the chat.  It was like if his dog has been hit by a car and died...but then he found out his dog was pregnant and all the puppies survived while Jesus revived the mother.

???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Part of the reason I didn't pick Rosen was because I thought he would fall a bit. Once Footsy told he wanted to trade down, I thought it was between JLash, Rags and I for Rosen and I thought I could grab him later. Never thought about Whicker. 

I'm sad because I am convinced he's gonna be a top5 QB in the years to come and I feel like I did the Hageman vs Barr stupid mistake a second time.

14 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I do look forward to drafting Ed Oliver & Dexter Lawrence to be the Louisiana defensive tackles for the next 5 years thanks to Xmad & Dingo though. 

Theres gonna be a fight for those two.

The hang up for me with Rosen is how good of an offensive line he's going to need to be successful. I can't remember where, but recently it's been pretty clearly documented how vastly his accuracy falls when he's either out of the pocket, or being moved off of his spot in the pocket. 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Also, if I didn't take Jackson I would've taken Mayfield.

I discussed with md4l pre draft my desire to take the top 4 QBs somehow.

Would've been a pretty colossal waste for someone with so many roster spots to fill.