BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It appears that Tremaine was drafted as the replacement for Preston Brown at MLB.  

it's certainly possible, but i could see them putting Milano there and having Edmunds be the free roamer lb

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I feel like Buffalo was one of the worst landing spots for Allen. The OL is pretty much garbage, WRs suck and McCoy's got little time left. Add in McCarron will more than likely suck and force him into the fold early, things might get ugly. 

Darnold on the other hand I couldn't be happier about. McCown's a great dude to learn from, the Jets have a great staff and are actually being well run. Lots of cap space to build around Darnold in the next 2-3 years. 

I think i'll regret going Allen over Baker but meh, was worth it for the upside. 

Yeah, I'm incredibly psyched Jets got Darnold

Edited by pheltzbahr

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Eh, I didn't draft McGlinch to start, but I get the 49ers didn't either.  Interested as well to see what their plan is.  Love what Lynch is doing there so just have to wait and see

maybe not for you, but you drafted him expecting him to start

59 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Eh, I didn't draft McGlinch to start, but I get the 49ers didn't either.  Interested as well to see what their plan is.  Love what Lynch is doing there so just have to wait and see

Looks like the Pats just traded for Trent Brown.  So McGlinchey may be starting at RT right away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Looks like the Pats just traded for Trent Brown.  So McGlinchey may be starting at RT right away.

Yeah they need a replacement for Cameron Fleming at swing T

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Also, did anyone else read the Sony Michel report about bone on bone in his knee? Surprised he went in the first. He's a stud but that's a real red flag for me. I mean you don't draft an RB with the intention of giving them a second contract, but that's a risky game you're playing if you're hoping for him to even stay injury free for that contract.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I saw that.  It's the same thing Ajayi had that pushed Ajayi down to the 5th or whenever he was drafted.

Meh. Not sure if I buy it. If it was as bad as they said he wouldn’t have gone round 1. It’s the same smoke screen BS as saying LVE had a narrowing of the spinal column.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Meh. Not sure if I buy it. If it was as bad as they said he wouldn’t have gone round 1. It’s the same smoke screen BS as saying LVE had a narrowing of the spinal column.

Well, the LVE thing was verified.  Some teams thought it was an issue, a lot didn't.