BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't think you get it. Tonight apparently is "find a reason to tout my own player" night. Try it.

Nah just tired of hearing... Goff is a "serviceable" BDL QB week in and week out. Dude has been on fire for two seasons straight.

• Like 1

Heads up, @ny92mike and I play each other next week. We'll need a third person to step up and do at least one game thread, please.

Send to Whicker:

Sydney Dingos @ Orlando Ospreys
Louisiana Jazz @ Long Beach Leprechauns
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Cuba Smugglers
Portland Horned Owls @ Singapore Sentinels

Send to ny92mike:

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Wichita Woodpeckers
Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats
Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals
Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Seoul Dragons

@Counselor @RuskieTitan @MD4L @SwoleXmad @SirA1 @PR @pheltzbahr

@DingoLadd @WFLukic @Jlash @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @Hockey5djh @TedLavie

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PR said:

Nah just tired of hearing... Goff is a "serviceable" BDL QB week in and week out. Dude has been on fire for two seasons straight.

I mean you don't have nearly close to the personnel or coaching the rams do so eh. 

Jared Goff is a good BDL QB but I wonder how much of that is him vs. the talent around him.

4 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I mean you don't have nearly close to the personnel or coaching the rams do so eh. 

Jared Goff is a good BDL QB but I wonder how much of that is him vs. the talent around him.

Give Goff the damn credit he deserves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Give Goff the damn credit he deserves.

After many wrote him off his rookie season he did the borderline impossible and looked like he might be better than the guy taken after him, he's also the most handsome QB of the 2016 draft by a solid margin.

He's a top 16 QB but like I said, how much of that is the rams coaching/talent around him? Wichita is probably the worst team offensively in BDL so it's a dramatic drop in talent from his IRL situation to his BDL situation.

I use that logic but I'm gonna want people to ignore that when I start Mahomes....huh.

Goff is a top 5 QB. 

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

After many wrote him off his rookie season he did the borderline impossible and looked like he might be better than the guy taken after him, he's also the most handsome QB of the 2016 draft by a solid margin.

He's a top 16 QB but like I said, how much of that is the rams coaching/talent around him? Wichita is probably the worst team offensively in BDL so it's a dramatic drop in talent from his IRL situation to his BDL situation.

I use that logic but I'm gonna want people to ignore that when I start Mahomes....huh.

Goff is a top 5 QB. 

The weapons/opponents are an issue but Goff isn’t. I feel like that’s a fair and respectable take.

• Like 1