BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Pretty sure the rules require to have the game plan submitted by noon, so I guess without any other avenue I forfeit to @DingoLadd and take my punishment for not submitting a game plan this week.....GD this sucks but no fault but my own for not paying closer attention.

GG man.

I accept your for-

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Nevermind man, pulling a game plan from a previous week is proving harder than it sounds.  My game plans are too tailored for them to really work into another matchup.  When attempting to tailor it, I found myself rewriting it and that just isn't fair to Dingo.

Just use the one I sent you a few minutes ago, and hopefully my lineup is enough.  

Good, I feel bad enough for basically beating Portland into the ground wouldn't have felt good if I just got a default W against you. GL to you mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Um, lol at starting Tevin Coleman over Alvin Kamara last week.

Sometimes people get too cute.

edit: Remember when Blue started DeAndre Hopkins at RB in the playoffs??

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sometimes people get too cute.

edit: Remember when Blue started DeAndre Hopkins at RB in the playoffs??

I wouldn't put what I did even in the same category as that.  At least there was a running back behind qb....lol

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I wouldn't put what I did even in the same category as that.  At least there was a running back behind qb....lol

I'm not sure I got to vote in your game, but I would've voted against you on the premise of taking the ball out of your most explosive players hands. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I'm not sure I got to vote in your game, but I would've voted against you on the premise of taking the ball out of your most explosive players hands. 

Thats fine...but all I did was use him in the passing game.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thats fine...but all I did was use him in the passing game.

No I get that, you listed him at WR and had Coleman as the focus of the run game. That sort of eliminates 1 of his strength's.