BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Cuba – Marcus Davenport, Edge – Cuba has two players on the edge under contract after this year and Davenport is a perfect fit to replace anyone after this year.

He fits a position of need.  I have a first round grade on him? TBD

Cuba – Donte Jackson, CB – They need CB help badly and Donte can run with anyone.

He can play for my team

Cuba – Mike Hughes, CB – With no CBs on the roster for next year, they double up.

He can also play for my team. 

Cuba – Braden Smith, OG – Cuba could upgrade Carpenter and Braden is a stud.

I like Smith.

1. Yes.

2. Obviously.

3. Obviously.

4. I think everyone does.  Dude is a beast.

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Pick one I will do the other. I have Friday and Monday off

I made a start with the power rankings so I'll do them.

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Still was poised to blow up. I'm very surprised he didnt. 

The way you said it though just seemed sarcastic at the time which made me laugh. I remember being like wtf when he upped him. He's exceeded my expectations though. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Round 2

Ivory Coast – Billy Price, OC – Zuttah is their only OC and Price would be an upgrade.

Round 3

Ivory Coast – Kerryon Johnson, RB – The Rhinos could use more talent in the backfield.

Not taking a center that high, Kelce is currently in discussions to be resigned by the Black Rhinos.

Kerryon Johnson is an interesting selection, and I would venture to say that you are correct, the Black Rhinos aren't comfortable with just CJ Anderson in the backfield.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's a 3 round mock.  If I screwed something up, have a drink and get over it.

Round 1

Berlin – Derwin James, S – I love James and could use a 3rd safety.  Berry was hurt, Gipson is a pure FS, and Haha had a down year.  James gives me flexibility to adapt regardless of which direction I go.

Obvious smokescreens are obvious

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I made a start with the power rankings so I'll do them.

Ok I'll grade transactions then. This offseason's trades, 3ups & extensions, and maybe last season's trades if I have the motivation. Don't see the point of grading 3downs