BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

House arrest?

Visited Cincinnati Bengals facility/stadium. Got a chance to take a picture on the field.

Was supposed to be at opening day for the Reds, but got delayed. Instead visited University of Cincinnati.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MD4L said:

Visited Cincinnati Bengals facility/stadium. Got a chance to take a picture on the field.

Was supposed to be at opening day for the Reds, but got delayed. Instead visited University of Cincinnati.

Yea but why? We're asking why you're in Ohio. I know you didn't just fly in to go to a Reds game. 

23 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I made a start with the power rankings so I'll do them.

The way you said it though just seemed sarcastic at the time which made me laugh. I remember being like wtf when he upped him. He's exceeded my expectations though. 

That's because he convinced me I should lol

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Meetings with some sport teams. Establishing networks.

Is that why you started deleting half of the posts you made starting about a year ago? Worried about repercussions?

The more I look at it, the more I like this QB draft class. I wouldn't be surprised if 4 of those guys are average or above NFL staters in the next 10 years. Though there's one of the top 5 QB prospects who I think is waaaaaaay overhyped

7 minutes ago, SkunkApes said:

If anyone has a player they want to get off their roster, let me know. It doesn't even need to be a downable player (though I could take one of those as well), could even be a cheaper player you just don't want anymore.

Same same same same.

I know most people would rather deal with me anyway.