BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

Conley taking a step would be huge for you 17 group. 2013 was not the kindest year for draft picks.

Him, Bouye, and Hilton would give me a very nice group.

Oh, I also signed Tyreek as an UDFA in 2016.  Which was a big get.

And yeah, 2013 sucked as a draft.

@OleXmad I almost killed you when you tried to draft Henry at 2.7 instead of Fuller.  Very happy to get both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Him, Bouye, and Hilton would give me a very nice group.

Oh, I also signed Tyreek as an UDFA in 2016.  Which was a big get.

And yeah, 2013 sucked as a draft.

@OleXmad I almost killed you when you tried to draft Henry at 2.7 instead of Fuller.  Very happy to get both.

Henry ended up being the better player so I'll take that as a win. 

49 minutes ago, PR said:

Yet allowed the 3rd least completion percentage bro

I didn't say he was bad. I guess "a year too late" is more the way you operate anyway.

47 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He should be good for next year and maybe the year after, but you'll need a contingency plan.

Nah that's fine. Let him wait until Talib bottoms out to start looking. That's how he ends up attempting to sell us Will Gay and Sean Smith for years. 

Edited by Jlash

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Fuller looked awesome when Watson was at QB.

He did but you still drafted him so we know how it will end. He deserved better and could've been a stud with Watson...

Edited by OleXmad

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He should be good for next year and maybe the year after, but you'll need a contingency plan.

Melvin is 28 and Crawley 25. I also have Tankersley, Poole and Worley in the wings. I'm stocked with young CBS, most of which are starting

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jlash said:

I didn't say he was bad. I guess "a year too late" is more the way you operate anyway.

Nah that's fine. Let him wait until Talib bottoms out to start looking. That's how he ends up attempting to sell us Will Gay and Sean Smith for years. 

I never had Sean Smith. Had Breeland and and Amerson

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PR said:

Melvin is 28 and Crawley 25. I also have Tankersley, Poole and Worley in the wings. I'm stocked with young CBS, most of which are starting

Melvin is a one year wonder with Injury issues, your CB corps outside of Talib and Crawley is sketchy at best mate. 

Your secondary doesn't hold a candle to mine. 

• Like 1