BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

36 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Melvin is a one year wonder with Injury issues, your CB corps outside of Talib and Crawley is sketchy at best mate. 

Your secondary doesn't hold a candle to mine. 

Melvin was solid the past two years. That's why I picked him up before last season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

5 days now. 

Also sorry if it's been posted, but how's the draft time/schedule work? When does it start, time for picks etc. Can't remember cause I didn't pick last year l0l.  

You know you can't do pre draft power rankings after the draft right?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

5 days now. 

Also sorry if it's been posted, but how's the draft time/schedule work? When does it start, time for picks etc. Can't remember cause I didn't pick last year l0l.  

SirA literally tagged all of us in a post explaining everything. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, PR said:

Can someone help me figure out Harrison Smith's contract extension since I'm in the middle of his IRL contract?

From the OP:

100% extension (all year long): You can extend an unlocked player at 100% of his IRL salary as long as it doesn’t decrease his BDL salary. 

Per spotrac, his average salary is 10,250/year on this extension. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PR said:

Can someone help me figure out Harrison Smith's contract extension since I'm in the middle of his IRL contract?

Other than certain rookies we don't require reparations. It's just whatever years are left on the RL contract.

So if say you want to use a 3 up this year on him because you have no one else it you want to 3 Up it would work like this.

BDL Contract: $7,400/1

New 3 Up $8713/4 years ($34,852 total)

Or if you want to wait until next year his 3 Up number would look like this,

3 Up $8713/3 years ($26,139)

You could also just sign him to a 100% extension at $10,250 for 4 years but would lose that ability next year and have to use the 3 up.