Madden 19

MacReady

Just now, cddolphin said:

people who buy the physical copy of a game with the cash their mom gave them

I buy the physical copy because that's common sense.  I don't exactly look at the cover though.  Too busy looking at the TV screen where I play the game. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I buy the physical copy because that's common sense. 

Having to go a purchase a disk in person and then installing it anyways is some how common sense over just digitally downloading the game from my chair in my pjs?  

• Like 5

11 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Having to go a purchase a disk in person and then installing it anyways is some how common sense over just digitally downloading the game from my chair in my pjs?  

#1 Portability

You can bring the game anywhere you want and play it on any friends PS4. 

#2 Can Trade it back

Even after the seasons over you can usually get $15

#3 Way less bugs in physical copy. I've had the digital copy twice and both times people who had the physical copy and people who had the digital copy couldn't play each other in CFM. A lot of times the digital copy would have to quit the league. 

They are the same price. It's an easy decision for me. Unless you're in the middle of no where and your drive is like 30 minutes, then yeah digital makes way more sense. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

#1 Portability

You can bring the game anywhere you want and play it on any friends PS4. 

#2 Can Trade it back

Even after the seasons over you can usually get $15

#3 Way less bugs in physical copy. I've had the digital copy twice and both times people who had the physical copy and people who had the digital copy couldn't play each other in CFM. A lot of times the digital copy would have to quit the league. 

They are the same price. It's an easy decision for me. Unless you're in the middle of no where and your drive is like 30 minutes, then yeah digital makes way more sense. 

This. I always trade games back in, got two or three I'm gonna trade in for Madden to get money off that. Plus the price on the Xbox store always seems to be wayyyyy more expensive than actually going to buy the physical copy.

16 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I like to get some money back after stupidly buying Madden and regretting it 2 months later. 

Also in person? Just wait for same day delivery from Amazon for $48.

55 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I like to get some money back after stupidly buying Madden and regretting it 2 months later. 

I’ve never traded a game back in before in my life.  I enjoy going back and playing old games years later.  

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve never traded a game back in before in my life.  I enjoy going back and playing old games years later.  

I do that too sometimes. In my eyes, I can generally buy them for less than originally sold. It's just preference. No wrong answer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:
4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I used to trade everything back in. Occasionally I've bought games for a 2nd time, but it is years later and I'll end up re-buying it for the same or less than I traded it in for.

These days I buy way fewer games, so I only trade stuff in that I know I won't play again, or if it has a really good trade in value. I bought Far Cry 5 for basically $35USD and traded it in almost 4 months later for half off Fallout 76 pre-order. I traded Madden 18, Shadow of War, and Cod WW2 in for Madden 19. 

Edited by JBURGE