Madden 19

MacReady

13 hours ago, showtime said:

Apparently Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown and Aaron Donald are the only three players rated 99 overall.  Brady should def be rated that.

Aaron Rodgers can do anything physically that Tom Brady can.  Tom Brady can't do half the things Rodgers can physically.  Speed, throw on the run and arm strength all factor into the overall rating.  Aaron's catch rating is higher than Brady's, too. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Aaron Rodgers can do anything physically that Tom Brady can.  Tom Brady can't do half the things Rodgers can physically.  Speed, throw on the run and arm strength all factor into the overall rating.  Aaron's catch rating is higher than Brady's, too. 

Yeah, and when you're talking about overall ratings in Madden and how they're calculated, I would think it would be pretty common sense that when you do the formula for Rodgers it will be higher than Brady's, given all those factors.

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Which is ridiculous! Brady has 59 career receiving yards...Rodgers? NEGATIVE ONE. The mans a fraud.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

MgtuAZQ.gif?noredirect

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Yeah, and when you're talking about overall ratings in Madden and how they're calculated, I would think it would be pretty common sense that when you do the formula for Rodgers it will be higher than Brady's, given all those factors.

Yea, but I mean.... Tom Brady was the MVP last year and Aaron Rodgers barely even played.  

27 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yea, but I mean.... Tom Brady was the MVP last year and Aaron Rodgers barely even played.  

I mean sure, but are we going to deduct JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers points because they were injured? I could see the argument being made both ways, but I think at this point ARod still is a 99 whereas Brady really isn't.

4 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I mean sure, but are we going to deduct JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers points because they were injured? I could see the argument being made both ways, but I think at this point ARod still is a 99 whereas Brady really isn't.

Watt is like a 92. So, yes. Players get docked points for injuries. But it's not consistent.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:58 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Idk Tom Brady can stay on the field tho

On 6/21/2018 at 1:55 AM, iPwn said:

Except play a full season.

Rodgers hasn't missed more than 8 games in a season, so he still has Brady beat.  Injury rating doesn't impact overall rating either.  And you're acting like I like Rodgers or something.  I really don't like Rodgers.  Doesn't change the fact that physically, he's leaps and bounds better than Brady, and that factors into ratings...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Rodgers hasn't missed more than 8 games in a season, so he still has Brady beat.  Injury rating doesn't impact overall rating either.  And you're acting like I like Rodgers or something.  I really don't like Rodgers.  Doesn't change the fact that physically, he's leaps and bounds better than Brady, and that factors into ratings...

Sometimes people make these things called jokes - off the cuff remarks not meant to be taken seriously. This is one of those times.

• Like 1

Are we really arguing about Madden ratings? What are we arguing about, ratings? We arguing about ratings, man? I mean, how silly is that? EA Madden is supposed to be the franchise NFL game and we in here arguing about ratings. We arguing about ratings man.

• Like 1