Madden 19

MacReady

13 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

that would be why I don't know. lame

Yes, it's very lame.  EA wanted EA Access on the PS4, but Sony declined to allow them to have that service on their device.

Oh also, for all the PC users.  There's a new EA Origins Pass that allows you to play EA games unlimited for $14 a month.  This includes Madden, FIFA, NHL, Battlefield 5, etc.  I'm not sure how the other games work, but for Madden, the game comes out extremely early.  The game releases on August 2nd for EA Origin Pass members.

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

If I buy this, I refuse to buy it from a 2nd party store. I'll wait until it's traded in. I'm not giving that filthy EA company a penny.

Agreed. I cannot hand over EA my money. I will buy this new on eBay or something. 

• Like 1

I preordered madden on amazon and didn’t get the 20% off discount like usual so I contacted customer service and they were confused so they gave my number to their customer service line, I explained the issue and the guy said “I wouldn’t be able to say” then hung up lol. 10/10 customer service, would use again. 

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I preordered madden on amazon and didn’t get the 20% off discount like usual so I contacted customer service and they were confused so they gave my number to their customer service line, I explained the issue and the guy said “I wouldn’t be able to say” then hung up lol. 10/10 customer service, would use again. 

Assuming you have prime right? The 20% off doesn't seem to consistently work the last year or so from my experience. 

I know a ton of the artists, I'm just not sure if I've ever heard the songs.  I'll leave the soundtrack on and let it play at random, I'm sure there will be at least one (or a couple) songs that are new to me that I will learn to enjoy after hearing them repeatedly.

• Like 1