Madden 19

MacReady

On 9/18/2018 at 2:21 AM, rob_shadows said:

You ever wanna see something insane create a DT in this game, make him a 99 in everything, start a franchise, and sim all the games.

Seriously it's insane, 10 years in he had averaged about 30 sacks and about 20 forced fumbles a season, one season he had 38 sacks.

He also won not only DPOY 10 years straight but won 10 consecutive MVPs.

Meanwhile every DT I've ever had in MUT gets stonewalled every game by the rookie silver CPU OL for the entire game.

.I bought the game without giving EA my money, but its still garbage.

1. Speed burst is useless sometimes. The defense speeds up with you once you hit the button.

2. Running is useless. Speed burst works but you can't use it initially.

3. Some passes can't be complete depending on the route. The safety or linebacker always bats it down.

4. Kicking is impossible on all madden.

5. QBs complete every pass unless you severely lower their sliders.

6. Play action almost always ends in a sack. Same with screen passes.

7. Totally unrealistic animation

8. Tackling glitches 

That's a decent amount of what i find wrong with this game. I just don't think its worth playing anymore. I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already done...

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 1

Just discovered Solo Battles. Really fun, actually. I placed in the top 50 my first time through on PC. It's actually a very good way to earn coins, even on a daily basis. The daily XP objectives are super easy:

win 2 games

buy a pack (I just buy a 7,500 gold pack and it usually pays for itself)

complete a set (throw the silver cards you get in the gold pack into their exchange/upgrade sets)

And you get a quicksell pack.

The gold packs have also been very good to me as far as netting me high golds / elite players that I can auction or sell for training.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:56 PM, SteelKing728 said:

.I bought the game without giving EA my money, but its still garbage.

1. Speed burst is useless sometimes. The defense speeds up with you once you hit the button.

2. Running is useless. Speed burst works but you can't use it initially.

3. Some passes can't be complete depending on the route. The safety or linebacker always bats it down.

4. Kicking is impossible on all madden.

5. QBs complete every pass unless you severely lower their sliders.

6. Play action almost always ends in a sack. Same with screen passes.

7. Totally unrealistic animation

8. Tackling glitches 

That's a decent amount of what i find wrong with this game. I just don't think its worth playing anymore. I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already done...

I agree 100%. I put this down after two straight weeks of playing it and have no desire to go back. 

On 9/27/2018 at 12:05 PM, Malfatron said:

hopefully, they put out an update that randomly calls a rtp penalty if you sack the qb

That happens in Madden 18 as well.  I cant even begin to tell you how many times that's happened to me after I get a sack and it's so frustrating because you're basically being penalized for being better than your opponent